IGNORED

2018 RBC Heritage

krupa
Note: This thread is 2202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Not sure what Bryson's playing at on the 2nd. Looking nailed on for a 7 with a flop shot into a bunker as well... Eep.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag: Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Nice to see a close leaderboard going into the final day.  I don't really care who wins, I just want a close finish.

"No man goes round boasting of his vices,” he said, “except golfers." 

-- Det. Elk in The Twister by Edgar Wallace

On 12/04/2018 at 3:15 AM, Club Rat said:

Davis lll and Davis lV
Would be interesting if they would be paired together.

I never realized Davis's son had or has played in tour events.
Wonder how he obtained entry to the RBC?

They were together in the 2017 U.S. Open. DL3 caddied for DL4.

Edited by Shorty

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Ugh, Poulter is going to win again, huh? Really hope he snaps out of his hot streak before the Ryder Cup.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

• Administrator

Yes! Ian Poulter… suck it! :-)

14 hours ago, DeadMan said:

Ugh, Poulter is going to win again, huh? Really hope he snaps out of his hot streak before the Ryder Cup.

No! :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

WTF?  I thought the last group doesn't usually go out until 2-ish?  Guess I don't need to watch the NBC coverage.

• Administrator
9 minutes ago, krupa said:

WTF?  I thought the last group doesn't usually go out until 2-ish?  Guess I don't need to watch the NBC coverage.

They moved the tee times way up because of incoming weather.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

38 minutes ago, krupa said:

WTF?  I thought the last group doesn't usually go out until 2-ish? 

I missed the complete day also.
Had Honey Do's this morning and went to check scores and it's over.

O'well, it will give me something tonight to watch on TGC....
Spoiler, DeChambeau finished strong....

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

10 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

I missed the complete day also.
Had Honey Do's this morning and went to check scores and it's over.

I've been on the couch all day reading a book; I don't have cable so couldn't watch it on TGC. I don't like watching sports when I know the outcome so I won't watch the NBC broadcast now.

11 minutes ago, Club Rat said:

Spoiler, DeChambeau finished strong....

Another reason not to watch it.   mryuck.jpg.52ecf22a6c4cae03abc6bddf77a01921.jpg

2 hours ago, iacas said:

They moved the tee times way up because of incoming weather.

I was wondering why it was on tape delay.  Thanks for the info.

1 hour ago, krupa said:

I've been on the couch all day reading a book; I don't have cable so couldn't watch it on TGC. I don't like watching sports when I know the outcome so I won't watch the NBC broadcast now.

Another reason not to watch it.   mryuck.jpg.52ecf22a6c4cae03abc6bddf77a01921.jpg

CBS.  Would have preferred a Nantz-less broadcast. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Just hated seeing Ian Putzter card that 40 on the back. Poor guy. :whistle:

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Just hated seeing Ian Putzter card that 40 on the back. Poor guy. :whistle:

Haha - he's one of the few players that I actively root against.  Rahm is another...so I was 1 for 2 today.

Looking forward to watching the replay on GC tonight; I really do enjoy Harbour Town.

- John

5 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

Haha - he's one of the few players that I actively root against.  Rahm is another...so I was 1 for 2 today.

Looking forward to watching the replay on GC tonight; I really do enjoy Harbour Town.

I like Rahm’s show of emotion...but I don’t like his tantrums. When he had a little tantrum at The Masters...yet his ball landed like 15’ from the pin....shut up and play ...it’s golf. Everyone has to pay their dues to the golf gods. Everyone.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Also - there was an interesting little discussion about Luke List striking the wood bulkheads in a hazard on a backswing during one of his practice swings. 

First - my understanding is that the wood bulkheads at Harbour Town are considered part of the hazard..is that right?

It made me look up the exact text of Rule 13-4:

13-4 (b) Touch the ground in the hazard or water in the water hazard with his hand or a club; or

Since he didn't touch "the ground" in the hazard, it was fine.

1 minute ago, Vinsk said:

I like Rahm’s show of emotion...but I don’t like his tantrums.

Agreed - I know a lot of people are annoyed by Spieth, and I can see why, but for some reason his whining doesn't really bother me as much as Rahm's random ranting at shots that are pretty decent.

- John

Not sure if anyone listens to PGA tour radio? I was listening to the tournament (live) early in the day while doing all the work around the house that I put off on Saturday. I listen to the tournaments while I play golf with a Bluetooth speaker. I actually like the announcers. They make more interesting comments about the golfers than you get from Nick Faldo and Jim Nance.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

Note: This thread is 2202 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!