IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I wonder if Brooks Koepka is good at pool.  

His second shot at 14 reminded me of one of my best bad shots.  I was in the trees and had to play back about 20 yards out.  I pushed it, hit a tree, and it went behind me (from point of view of my shot) for a net gain of 30 yards.  Just like I drew it up.

WEW TIGER.  Birdie on #16, share of the lead at the Masters!  :-D 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tied for the lead!

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

2 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

Going out in tbreesomes gives Tiger a good shot of getting in last group if he can get in at -11.

Jesus does this Molinari have a weakness?

No Molinari is gun barrel straight and can putt the dots off the ball. His shot on 12 is a good example. He’s my pick to take it out. Sadly Rory can’t seem to deal with Augusta at the moment.

Remember its just a game.....more serious than life and death.

Tomorrow can get fun.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Has someone ever both caddied at the Masters and then won it a different year, even if we count caddies that didn't carry the bag of the eventual winner?

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Molinari is playing really well. Looks like he’ll be the leader at the end of the day. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Tiger at the top of the leaderboard at the Master's.  It just feels right. 🙂

The way Molinari is playing it may not be for long. Molinari took the British from him last year. I remember Tiger playing well at Carnoustie while everyone else was crumbling on the front and Molinari was the only other guy to play right there with him.

Just now, ChrisP said:

The way Molinari is playing it may not be for long. Molinari took the British from him last year. I remember Tiger playing well at Carnoustie while everyone else was crumbling on the front and Molinari was the only other guy to play right there with him.

Molinari is a beast and seems like he has ice water in his veins. 

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

I wouldn’t mind Molinari carding a big number. Nice guy... but just need to see that db.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Xander with an all-around good putt for par on hole 16.

("All around" because it circumnavigated the lip of the cup)

• Like 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

3 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I wouldn’t mind Molinari carding a big number. Nice guy... but just need to see that db.

I don’t know if Molinari is capable of a big number. When this guy is on, he doesn’t make a mistake. That’s my worry about tomorrow. He’s the one guy I worry Tiger won’t catch. Kinda like Carnoustie.

I think Peter Kostis just took a dig at Aimpoint there. Saying Scott’s problem is green reading. 

Steve

So with the weather expected to be crap tomorrow and the scoring likely not to be low, it's great the guys are going low today.

Just now, nevets88 said:

I think Peter Kostis just took a dig at Aimpoint there. Saying Scott’s problem is green reading. 

Yeah, that's how I took it. Old school guys who doesn't necessarily believe in the science of green reading.

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

1 minute ago, nevets88 said:

Maury Povich's golf coach wants to lecture one of the best players in the world about how to read a green.  SMH.

• Like 2

-- Michael | My swing! 

1 minute ago, Shindig said:

Maury Povich's golf coach wants to lecture one of the best players in the world about how to read a green.  SMH.

Scott’s green reading wasn’t the problem. If you hit a bad push then it ain’t going in.

Stevie T

9 minutes ago, ChrisP said:

I don’t know if Molinari is capable of a big number. When this guy is on, he doesn’t make a mistake. That’s my worry about tomorrow. He’s the one guy I worry Tiger won’t catch. Kinda like Carnoustie.

Totally agree. 

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 1466 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!