IGNORED

2019 Masters Tournament

iacas
Note:Β This thread is 1465 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!

Ugh. Laptop deciding to randomly shut down and install all updates 15 minutes ago was less than ideal.

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag:Β Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Maybe Tiger's anger over his tee shot at 11 today and yesterday was just an act.Β  He knew where he was going.

-- Michael | My swing!Β 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:Β  Titleist 915D2.Β  4-wood:Β  Titleist 917F2.Β  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.Β  Another hybrid in here too.Β  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.Β  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter.Β 

Watch Augusta now go and plant a few more trees on that side of 11

Currently focusing on: Key 4 - shorter backswing.

What's in the bag:Β Callaway X2 Hot Driver, Titleist 915F 3 wood, X2 Hot 3 Hybrid, 3, 5-AW Apex Pro irons, 54*, 58* Cleveland RTX, Odyssey Versa 1 Putter

Ian Poulter in the water too.Β Β 

Correction:Β  Ian Poulter and Brooks Koepka hitΒ their shotsΒ in the water.Β  Neither is going swimming today.

-- Michael | My swing!Β 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:Β  Titleist 915D2.Β  4-wood:Β  Titleist 917F2.Β  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.Β  Another hybrid in here too.Β  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.Β  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter.Β 

17 minutes ago, RFKFREAK said:

Doesn't help that he's so bland.Β 

Well, seems like they are being sensitive to your preference for them, or lack thereof on 12. 😊

Vishal S.

Just now, b101 said:

Watch Augusta now go and plant a few more trees on that side of 11

Nah, they can just move current ones around to block the avenue.

Philip Kohnken, PGA
Director of Instruction, Lake Padden GC, Bellingham, WA

Srixon/Cleveland Club Fitter; PGA Modern Coach;Β Certified in Dr Kwon’s Golf Biomechanics Levels 1 & 2; Certified in SAM Putting; Certified in TPI
Β 
TeamΒ :srixon:!

Molinari nearly birdies #11.Β  I don't know what to say.

-- Michael | My swing!Β 

Just now, Shindig said:

Ian Poulter in the water too.Β Β 

Correction:Β  Ian Poulter and Brooks Koepka hitΒ their shotsΒ in the water.Β  Neither is going swimming today.

You don't know what their plans are after they're done with the tournament?Β  Maybe they'll enjoy a nice swim together afterwards.Β :blink:

Christian

:tmade::titleist:Β  :leupold:Β  :aimpoint:Β :gamegolf:

Just now, RFKFREAK said:

You don't know what their plans are after they're done with the tournament?Β  Maybe they'll enjoy a nice swim together afterwards.Β :blink:

Or maybe today's winner, whoever it may be, will start a new tradition in men's golf of swimming in one of the ponds after winning the first major of the season.Β  Too bad there isn't one on #18.Β 

-- Michael | My swing!Β 

Just now, Shindig said:

Or maybe today's winner, whoever it may be, will start a new tradition in men's golf of swimming in one of the ponds after winning the first major of the season.Β  Too bad there isn't one on #18.Β 

Well, if they want to grab a couple extra balls while going for a swim they can find themΒ in the pond atΒ 12.Β :-$

• Like 1

Christian

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Molinari in the water??

Way unexpected!

To be honest, I did not want to see that.

Edited by RFKFREAK

Christian

Watch Molinari make a hole-in-par from there though.

-- Michael | My swing!Β 

Note:Β This thread is 1465 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic.Β Thank you!