IGNORED

2019 PGA Championship

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1 hour ago, David in FL said:

Yep.  Mine is good 

Has it ever gone out?

Mine goes out every 15 minutes, then takes 15 to come back. I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Avast.

Edited by Crim

Joel Holden

https://twitter.com/JHolden138

Lots of ads on the stream. Like 5 minutes long. Spoiled by The Masters. That's how you do it.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Koepka to 5 under!

17 minutes ago, Crim said:

Has it ever gone out?

Mine goes out every 15 minutes, then takes 15 to come back. I've tried Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Avast.

Nope.  Knock on wood!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

6 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Koepka to 5 under!

Nope.  Knock on wood!

Same for me. I get the 3 minutes of commercials every now and then but the streaming has not failed yet.....and I have crappy East Texas country internet too.

Tiger bouncing back nice. Gotta give him credit. The train was slipping off the tracks after the 17th, but he's gotten it back on and should be back at Even here in a second.

Edit: Okay, he one up'd me. Make that eagle and -1. Shouldn't have doubted him.

Edited by ChrisP

HA!!!!!!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• Administrator
Just now, nevets88 said:

HA!!!!!!

Eagle!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Woods, "Flips the switch!"

Steve

1 hour ago, ChrisP said:

Koepka seems to be brimming with confidence. Every shot just seems spot on.

Yeah. Just not a fan.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Play not as slow as I thought it would be. Early guys finishing rounds in under 5 hours. Looks like the Tiger group may finish in less than that as well. Haven't been out there four hours yet and they only have four holes left after this one.

Doh.

Steve

Well, as good as that eagle was on 4, it was as crappy of a bogey on 5. Yuck.

And of course Koepka birdies.....again. 

Edited by ChrisP

Tiger to Even while Brooks goes to -6. Hmmmmm.

Then misses the fairway with an iron.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I'm seeing that eagle was Tiger's first at the PGA Championship since 2001?  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Note: This thread is 1798 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!