IGNORED

Would You Rather…?

iacas

Would You Rather Number 59:

Let's do something not very controversial here: You are going to wear a t-shirt today: 

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 
Wear a Crew-Neck T-shirt? 

If I wear a T-shirt it's always a crew-neck.   I'm not opposed to anything different.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, dennyjones said:

Let's do something not very controversial here: You are going to wear a t-shirt today: 

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

If I wear a T-shirt it's always a crew-neck.   I'm not opposed to anything different.

I will not wear a t shirt in public. I do have some Adidas work-out shirts that I wear at the gym (crew neck). Most men over 40 look much better with a shirt that has a collar. To me it comes down to unruly neck and back hair as well as fat and sagging skin. There are some that can pull it off. If not, think twice before leaving your property in a tee shirt.

TW looks goofy in his mock turtleneck shirts. Wear a collar and put some black shoe polish on those giant Nike swooshes on the golf shoes. TW needs his mom to lay out some proper attire for him.

I think if you are male and over 30 you probably should have a license to wear a tank top in public. Maybe this involves a focus group test where 80% of respondents are not offended by your look 😀

• Funny 1

8 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

I don’t even own a v-neck t-shirt so I guess I’m team crew neck. Which is funny considering I wear polo shirts for work and never button the buttons so it’s not like I’m opposed to v-neck shirts.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

5 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

A gentleman does not wear t-shirts by themselves unless he is engaged in a physical activity such as working out or yard work. But I'm no gentleman. Carhartt Force Cotton Pocket Tee is my crew of choice when doing non gentlemanly things,

Edited by snapfade
its a secret

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

13 hours ago, dennyjones said:

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

Hands down, V-neck.  Back when I rode motorcycles regularly, the garb was tees, jeans, boots.  First thing I would do with a new Crew-neck was convert it to V-neck with a few swipes of the knife.  

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

19 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

I wear a t-shirt pretty much every day. In the summer, it's t-shirt and shorts. In the winter it's t-shirt and jeans. In the winter I might layer over my t-shirt, but not always. (I'm one of those people that's rarely cold normally too warm.) I'm a V-neck guy. They are infinitely more comfortable. Having said that, they do need to be a proper V-neck. 

I'm not advertising for them here, but I do subscribe to Fresh Clean Threads (used to be Fresh Clean Tees.) There V-necks fit well and look great. 

I will wear the crew necks because I have a few t-shirts that have stuff written on them. Those rarely come in a V-neck option. Giving my druthers I prefer a proper V-neck every time. Picture1.jpg.a49a17385a8b0679a9057036f41567b1.jpg

• Funny 2

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

44 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

I wear a t-shirt pretty much every day. In the summer, it's t-shirt and shorts. In the winter it's t-shirt and jeans. In the winter I might layer over my t-shirt, but not always. (I'm one of those people that's rarely cold normally too warm.) I'm a V-neck guy. They are infinitely more comfortable. Having said that, they do need to be a proper V-neck. 

I'm not advertising for them here, but I do subscribe to Fresh Clean Threads (used to be Fresh Clean Tees.) There V-necks fit well and look great. 

I will wear the crew necks because I have a few t-shirts that have stuff written on them. Those rarely come in a V-neck option. Giving my druthers I prefer a proper V-neck every time. Picture1.jpg.a49a17385a8b0679a9057036f41567b1.jpg

Well you are a good lookin guy 🤣

I should have posted this the other day. Here is what most men over 50 look like in any tee shirt:

249664_1

• Funny 3

43 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

Well you are a good lookin guy 🤣

I should have posted this the other day. Here is what most men over 50 look like in any tee shirt:

249664_1

I don't know if I should respond with a "Thumbs Up" for the compliment, or a "Laughing Emoji" for the awesome photo. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 11:04 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

Would you rather: 

Wear a V-Neck T-shirt?
or 

Crew neck.

Brian Kuehn

• 4 weeks later...

Would You Rather #60:

You stop for breakfast on your way to a morning tee time.

Would you rather have Pancakes, French Toast or Waffles? 

No, you can't choose other.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1
  • Informative 1

4 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would You Rather #60:

Waffles!
I think Waffles are lighter than pancakes or French Toast.
Waffles, due to their rigidity can be eaten on the go (at least slightly more rigid in comparison to pancakes or French toast). 
it also would allow me to just randomly say "waffles!", all round long. Maybe with each tee shot I would just scream "waffles!"
In fact I have already said "waffles!" at least 3 times out load!

Edited by Elmer
  • Funny 4

In my Grom:

Driver-Taylormade 10.5 Woods- Taylomade 3 wood, taylormade 4 Hybrid
Irons- Callaway Big Berthas 5i - GW Wedges- Titles Volkey  Putter- Odyssey protype #9
Ball- Bridgestone E6
All grips Golf Pride

5 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would You Rather #60:

Road food and prior to a round of golf, I'd have to go with the waffles. 

For one thing. it's really pretty hard to screw up a waffle.

Secondly, pancakes and french toast can be a bit on the heavy side. 

Edited by mcanadiens
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1

6 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would You Rather #60:

French toast. It’s the most nutrient dense of the three.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

I really like a well done French toast so I would

Would You Rather #60:

I really like a well done French toast so that is what I would order. Good question @ChetlovesMer

Brian Kuehn

Would You Rather #60:

French toast for me - you get some egg protein mixed in with the bread.  They sit better on the stomach  - pancakes tooo heavy and waffles too light.  Part of me wanted to channel Eddie Murphy as Donkey in Shrek where he says, "We can waffles!"  

• Funny 2

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

8 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Would You Rather #60:

Waffles: I love how they hold the melted butter and the syrup. Prefer to have real maple syrup and real butter, so Waffle House might not cut it for me. Forget nutrition...you only live once. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Carl3 said:

Forget nutrition...you only live once. 

The point of picking french toast for it’s nutritional value isn’t that it’s health food, it’s that it’s a better food to sustain you for longer periods. 

Bill

My Swing Thread

7 hours ago, billchao said:

The point of picking french toast for it’s nutritional value isn’t that it’s health food, it’s that it’s a better food to sustain you for longer periods. 

Sarcasm is lost on some.