Sign in to follow this  
Vinsk

The 2019 ZOZO Championship

73 posts / 4608 viewsLast Reply

15 minutes ago, colin007 said:

College football is terrible, the quality of QB play is so inferior to the NFL it makes it unwatchable for me

I take it you don't like any college sports from that statement.     There are no college teams that could compare to the professionals.   College sports to me, are more exciting because of the drama of the unexpected.   

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow. I am stupido. I thought this was just a silly season event. Just figured out it’s an official event. Doh. 

33 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Wow. I am stupido. I thought this was just a silly season event. Just figured out it’s an official event. Doh. 

Yep...and #82...big time!

37 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Regular PGA Tour event.

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

Oh I hear ya...I’m huge on NCAA Football...hoping to see OSU do it’s usual egg drop and lose to Wisconsin...not too hopeful but hell they’ve lost to Iowa and Purdue when everyone thought they were unbeatable...( the embarrassing ass whipping from OU was hushed of course.) lol.

I’m a Notre Dame fan and they’re making me turn to golf tonight and drink extra shots.

9 hours ago, dennyjones said:

I take it you don't like any college sports from that statement.     There are no college teams that could compare to the professionals.   College sports to me, are more exciting because of the drama of the unexpected.   

Meh. I can't really stomach the rah rah of college athletics either. Oh well.

59 minutes ago, colin007 said:

Meh. I can't really stomach the rah rah of college athletics either. Oh well.

OT...but what?! NFL is as boring as ever. Multimillionaires with a mild interest in having a winning season, show boats, politics, and pretty much Patriots and who? College kids want to win! They’re passionate and explosive! Crazy upsets and almost every weekend there’s a season defining game! Come on guys ..WTF?! 😃

Tiger is looking good through 11 holes on the fourth round, but with Matsuyama three back there's still work to be done.

Would be cool if he made the 82nd the same year as he won the Masters again.

Really pulling for Tiger to close this one out.  He is playing so well.

Even on the west coast, a late night for me, can’t imagine how you east coast guys stayed up.

Great tactical move by Tiger.  This is exactly the type of tournament he needs to play to pick off a win.  Well rested, weaker field, and set up for his game.

John

12 minutes ago, 70sSanO said:

Really pulling for Tiger to close this one out.  He is playing so well.

Even on the west coast, a late night for me, can’t imagine how you east coast guys stayed up.

Great tactical move by Tiger.  This is exactly the type of tournament he needs to play to pick off a win.  Well rested, weaker field, and set up for his game.

John

How weak of a field is it? There are some pretty big names besides Tigs

All tournaments should come into their closing stretch at 6:30PM eastern.