IGNORED

Is GAME Golf Officially Dead?

15 minutes ago, ncates00 said:

Is anyone still using GameGolf?  I have the old classic but haven't used it since like 2017.  I've explored the newer options, but I like the familiarity of GG and how you tag your own shots.  I don't like the auto detect that others use.  Anyway, I need some new tags, but before I buy some more, I wanted to see if you guys still use the GG product and the website.  Do you have any issues with using the website--uploading rounds, editing where necessary, using the data, etc?  Thanks

I switched over to Arccos a year ago, and I got GG tags in my closet going unused.  Send me a message, so I can get your address info. (Nominal shipping charge—send it out of my wife’s home business.)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Silicone, boys. It’s not just for bathrooms and bimbos anymore.

Gonna close this topic and direct everyone over here instead: Thank you!

Glad to hear.  I know this is odd, but I really want them to succeed so I can continue to use my current tracker.  I know I could buy something new from someone else, but this has worked for me for ne

Posted Images

5 hours ago, ncates00 said:

Is anyone still using GameGolf?  I have the old classic but haven't used it since like 2017.  I've explored the newer options, but I like the familiarity of GG and how you tag your own shots.  I don't like the auto detect that others use.  Anyway, I need some new tags, but before I buy some more, I wanted to see if you guys still use the GG product and the website.  Do you have any issues with using the website--uploading rounds, editing where necessary, using the data, etc?  Thanks

I use it for every round I play.  I have a Live unit.  I haven't had any issues, and I'd certainly recommend getting back into GG.

• Like 1

I'll probably switch over to a tagging system for next season.  Not 100% sure which one yet.  Leaning towards Arccos probably atm.  I'm tired of people asking me why I am trying to look at emails while putting...😂

I lost 3 GG club sensors and emailed support about getting more... they told me they are $5 each... anyone here have extras they'd like to sell? 

I love Game Golf's stat tracking, strokes gained analysis, and the visual map of your round... I also have a Garmin watch that will tag all of my shots, but the lack of strokes gained keeps me using the GG. 

• 6 months later...

After quite some months of GG working fine, after today's round I went to upload as usual.  It stopped in the middle.  Right now, GG says I have room for 9 rounds on my device, but there are none left to upload.  Today's round however doesn't appear on the site.  I suppose I could try to reconstruct it from memory... 😕 

And to make matters better, gamegolfsupport.com is down.  Coincidence? 

I have stashed my GameGolf and bought Shot Scope v3. 

It is much better as it picks up shots automatically and you only need to collect the pin for more exact putting strokes. 

2 hours ago, iacas said:

Rounds aren’t processing right now for me either.

Couldn’t get mine today, either.

Forgot I was missing two tags. I might just forgo it when I put my new PURE grips on.

Yep, wasn't just yesterday;  today's round isn't posting either. :-(  It gets to about 3/4 the way.

Same here, trying to upload today's round and stopped @ 3/4th way through "Building".

• Administrator

Mine just gets stuck at "processing." It uploads fully, but won't "process" and so won't clear from my GG device.

15 hours ago, Killa said:

I have stashed my GameGolf and bought Shot Scope v3. 

It is much better as it picks up shots automatically and you only need to collect the pin for more exact putting strokes. 

Re: Shot Scope: Do you need to have a cell phone in your pocket?  I really do not like much in my pocket while golfing which is one reason I have been sticking with the Game Golf Classic, but.....

Re: Is Game Gold Dead: It seems that it was about this time last year we had issues.  I wonder if they shut down for an extended vacation around Easter?  Just seems odd this thread started on April 1, 2020 and now here it is April 4, 2021 and the thread is getting attention again.

• Administrator

ShotScope requires you to wear a watch on your left wrist, and though V3 is slimmer, it's still pretty big/clunky. And you have to wear it, as it "detects" in close proximity what club you hit when you hit it.

Anyway… has anyone contacted support?

By email, because obviously their support link is still dead.

1 minute ago, iacas said:

Anyway… has anyone contacted support?

By email, because obviously their support link is still dead.

I just sent an email to them at support@gamegolf.com which is the same address I used last year.  It has not "Bounced" so I assume it is still a good address.

(edited)

i got an email back from Game Golf today.  Unfortunately for me they are no longer supporting "Game Golf Classic".  If any of you are using Live or Pro you should be supported and if not working email them at Support@gamegolf.com

I guess it is time for me to upgrade or change altogether.

Edited by StuM

• iacas locked this topic