IGNORED

The Match III - Phil, Peyton, Charles, and Steph

I’m looking forward to watching it, at least have it on in the background.  

TeamOdds

Steph Curry & Peyton Manning-175

Phil Mickelson & Charles Barkley+138

not sure Phil can make up for how bad Barkley is, especially in this format.  

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator

Does anyone even really care about this? I'm not even sure when it's on, what channel, etc.

Okay, so, TNT, 3pm, Friday.

I'll record it, but I don't really care about any of the people playing.

On 10/16/2020 at 12:28 PM, iacas said:
gettyimages-1161649444.jpg?w=640

This year will go down as the year of the pandemic, but in the golf world, it will also be the year of the exhibition. Phil Mickelson and Tiger Woods...

I wonder how Phil feels again being the second best golfer in the group? Will he ever get to headline one of these? 🙂

Ouch!  Haha

On 10/16/2020 at 1:02 PM, Mr22putt said:

I'll watch just to listen to the sh*t coming out of Sir Charles....that guy is too freakin funny.

He had Brady pissed off until he holed out.

On 10/16/2020 at 1:47 PM, boogielicious said:

They should keep the mics on Peyton and Charles. Peyton was very funny last time.

And Justin Thomas. I hope he is commentating again. He's pretty funny as well

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, iacas said:

but I don't really care about any of the people playing.

I’m most interested to see steph play.  

On 11/25/2020 at 6:24 AM, iacas said:

Does anyone even really care about this?

(Raises hand). 

I mean, I wasn't planning my weekend around this event. But given that my Fridays after Thanksgiving typically consist of helping my wife put up Christmas decorations for 5 hours, I'm pumped to have a golf event to watch in lieu of Hallmark Holiday classics. 

I'm also interested to see if Barkley's swing can hold up during a televised event.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Big C said:

I'm also interested to see if Barkley's swing can hold up during a televised event.

I will suffer a nervous twitch every time Charles begins his downswing... just waiting for his nervous twitch to kick in.

19 hours ago, nevets88 said:

Phil Mickelson with the trash talk and Barkley showing us his swing.

There's no way Phil is his listed 6'3"

10 minutes ago, colin007 said:

There's no way Phil is his listed 6'3"

Charles is 6'6". 

We don't know how side by side they are and also if Barkley is standing on ground slightly higher. It looks like the top of Phil's head reaches around ear level of barkley. He could be 6'3" with shoes on. 

23 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Charles is 6'6". 

No he isn't. He's one of the most widely known examples of basketball players being listed higher than their true height.

27 minutes ago, colin007 said:

No he isn't. He's one of the most widely known examples of basketball players being listed higher than their true height.

To be fair, his height is only exaggerated by about an inch. It’s not like they were trying to say he’s 6’6” when he’s 6’3”.

I remember that awful hitch Barkley had. Actually, it was like multiple hitches. Kudos on getting it to be smooth, back and through, one two. I wonder who helped him out.

It may be recent, the change, I didn't watch the match, but he seemed to be taking irons off the tee rather than driver.