IGNORED

Three Members Banned

53 minutes ago, billchao said:

I’ll be honest, I did seriously consider it because he kept trolling us in the Winter Depression thread when he lived in Florida 😜

Yeah. Those were the days. ::sigh::

Feel free to banISH me back to Florida for the next 5 months.

30 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

Well he's back here in Ohio now and loving every second of it.

Ummm... NO.

31 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

The thermal underwear comes out when the temperatures drop in the 60s. You can be sure there will be real tears in his eyes when we get our first dusting of snow.

They come out with the earmuffs anytime the temp drops below 65. At least now I have a mask with me at all times to keep my nose warm.

• Like 1
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

13 hours ago, saevel25 said:

Please don't.

+1

I would be gone in moments.  Blam banned now. 

Put it this way, I am a much better putter then grammar and I SUCK at putting.

21 hours ago, djake said:

+1

I would be gone in moments.  Blam banned now. 

Put it this way, I am a much better putter then grammar and I SUCK at putting.

* than.

• Like 2
  • Informative 1

There’s gonna be bad seeds that only show up to stir the pot.  I don’t get it...find a hobby.  One of the other forums I’m on just had a guy show up that is like that... and he’s started already.  He’s been thrown off other forums and, not too bright, continues to use the same username so anyone that’s been around knows his deal.

On 11/17/2020 at 9:02 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

Just spit-balling here.

What about banning everyone who wears a white belt? ... Just a thought

Oh WAIT!
Unless their female. White belts are perfectly acceptable for females. 

Like I've said before, have you ever been outdriven by 50 yards by someone wearing a white belt? We should play then. I look fantastic in my white belts. 

On 11/18/2020 at 6:20 AM, ChetlovesMer said:

I've got two words for you.... Chicago Public Schools. 🤪

Were you treated unfairly by a teacher wearing a white belt?

Unfortunately, I've seen many an asshat get banned from here over the years. Some people just don't know how to play well with others.

Mr.puddle.. and who other two? I see the grammar po-po is out with radar gun today...Oh load, let me pull up a chair..

Edited by GolfLug

1 minute ago, GolfLug said:

Mr.puddle.. and who other two? 

I think all three were in the original "do you take golf seriously" thread.

Just now, Darkfrog said:

You mean.. 'do you take golf serious'.. lol

• Like 1

• Administrator
1 hour ago, NM Golf said:

Like I've said before, have you ever been outdriven by 50 yards by someone wearing a white belt? We should play then. I look fantastic in my white belts. 

I out-hit him by 50 yards with my 7-iron at Chautauqua. Does that count? 🙂

1 hour ago, GolfLug said:

Mr.puddle.. and who other two? I see the grammar po-po is out with radar gun today...Oh load, let me pull up a chair..

Well…

1 hour ago, Darkfrog said:

… Yeah.

3 minutes ago, iacas said:

I out-hit him by 50 yards with my 7-iron at Chautauqua. Does that count? 🙂

Yes, yes it does.

FWIW I've always found @ChetlovesMer's extreme aversion for white belts ironic considering he is wearing cargo shorts in his avatar. I can wear my white belt at any golf course in the country. Those cargo shorts, on the other hand, are a no no at pretty much every high end track in the world. Just sayin' 😉

1 hour ago, woodzie264 said:

I saw that, but assumed it was intentional given the context 🙃

ummmmm actually no, it was not intentional.  I am just that terrible with grammar and spelling.  I have done and do a lot of writing at work but I have always had someone proof my work for me.  In fact whenever we bring in a new hire the first thing I explain is that I have very thick skin regarding my writing, correct away. I will never get angry just do not change the intent of what is written.

I find it incredible how much what I write changes to what is published 🙂

In short, I can't spell, I am horrific with grammar and I am color blind but dang all of my drives go 300+ yards, even on Par 3s

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NM Golf said:

Were you treated unfairly by a teacher wearing a white belt?

Unfortunately, I've seen many an asshat get banned from here over the years. Some people just don't know how to play well with others.

The way my game has been this year, you'd probably outdrive me by 150 yards. 

If you are young and slender, you can probably get away with a white belt. If you are 50 years old with a dad bod.... well... probably not. 

Yes, you can out-drive, out-score, out-pretty, etc. me all you want but two years down the road the only thing I will remember about you is you were 'that-guy-with-the-white-belt..' 😂  

Edited by GolfLug
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Administrator
1 minute ago, ChetlovesMer said:

If you are young and slender, you can probably get away with a white belt. If you are 50 years old with a dad bod.... well... probably not. 

I'm 42 and have a 33" waist. So shut it. 😄

41 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

49 and fat but I still wear it proudly!

46 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Yes, you can out-drive, out-score, out-pretty, etc. me all you want but two years down the road the only thing I will remember about you is you were 'that-guy-with-the-white-belt..' 😂  

You see!  @GolfLug gets it!