IGNORED

2021 Masters

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Chairman Fred Ridley announced there will be a limited number of patrons allowed this year, though the number was not specified. Drive Chip and Putt and Women's Amateur back as well.

GCLogo.png

Augusta National announced Tuesday that it is planning to host a “limited” number of patrons this year at the Masters.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

18 hours ago, weberd27 said:

I'm sure this will cement my 2022 ticket rejection as 2020 tickets pushed to 2021 are now pushed to 2022.

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

28 minutes ago, TN94z said:

I was curious about the lottery with a limited crowd. I'll just continue with the rejection as well.

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

32 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

It changes my chances from zero to “negative infinity” of getting tickets. 😜

I can only imagine how much they will be scalped for, lol.

• Funny 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

On 1/13/2021 at 8:20 AM, Bucki1968 said:

Yes I have tickets and was informed that if I was not picked to attend this year that I would be able to attend in 2022. I assume their won't be a lottery until 2022?

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

On 1/17/2021 at 8:59 PM, weberd27 said:

They still accepted lottery applications for 2021, so would guess they would do the same for 2022 and just reject everyone that they don't have a ticket for.  I would assume some people that are rolled over to 2022 may not be able to attend and open up a few tickets.

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

My bag:

Taylor Made R7 (x-stiff).
Taylor Made Burner 2 irons (stiff)
Cleveland Wedges (gap and 60)
Odyssey two ball putter (white) 

7 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

Well now that I read it.....it says if you were not selected, "you have the opportunity" to purchase tickets for next year. In the instructions it says to apply in June (like the lottery), so maybe we are just getting a refund and thrown back into the lottery with everyone else. 

If you were already selected and then they say to go back to the lottery, that would stink.

Well, Tiger won't be winning this one.

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator
14 minutes ago, Yukari said:

Well, Tiger won't be winning this one.

Full recovery is typical within 7-12 weeks.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Just now, iacas said:

Full recovery is typical within 7-12 weeks.

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

Don

:titleist: 910 D2, 8.5˚, Adila RIP 60 S-Flex
:titleist: 980F 15˚
:yonex: EZone Blades (3-PW) Dynamic Gold S-200
:vokey:   Vokey wedges, 52˚; 56˚; and 60˚
:scotty_cameron:  2014 Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2

• Administrator
Just now, Yukari said:

Even so, IMHO he won't have enough preparation time.  More significantly, I think for his future sakes, he should not compete in professional golf.  He achieved more than anyone else can (I don't want to hear about 18 majors).

I'd think so too, but… who knows…?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 2 months later...
4 minutes ago, Billy Z said:

How would you like to have dinner "Served in Your Honor"?

Liver, fava beans and a nice chianti.

• Like 1
  • Booooooooo 1
  • Funny 3

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

On 4/1/2021 at 3:43 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

The most important part of the Masters Tournament has just been decided.  I'm there for the lobster & corn fritters, miso-marinated sea bass and the peach cobbler.

masters menu.jpg

Pretty good. I’m more of a prime rib guy though. A nice, slow-roast for hours to medium rare or medium. Mmmm. Horseradish on the side. 

Note: This thread is 1108 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!