IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow. Cape Breton's finest.

Didn't care for the dude, but DAMN that Natalie MacMaster can rock a violin like nobody's business! The song they do together is good though.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

@atrapasuenos , I am a Hooverphonic fan as well. Love that version of Mad About You. Some of my Hooverphonic favorites:

• Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

My favorites from Blue Wonder Power Milk

The studio version of Eden:

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

Steve

Nice @nevets88 ! I like the way the previous singers sang but Noemie Wolfs has a spectacular voice. It's a shame they are not that popular in the world. I wish someday they come to Mexico and play that live with orchestra concert. :-D

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

Something a bit different but I liked it a lot.

Valerie June

You Can't Be Told

Workin' Woman Blues

Pushin' Against A Stone

• Upvote 1

Driver: 905R 9.5° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Fairway: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce V2 Stiff) | Hybrid: 585.H 21° (S300) | Irons: AP2 4-PW (Project X 6.0) | Wedges: Vokey Design 52.08, 56.11 & 60.11  | Putter: Studio Select Newport 2 

www.flickr.com/avm_photo

• Administrator

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

From the good ol' days when I did live on the road.

If I had a dollar for every time I played that song on the ole geetar, I could buy a new set of irons..lol  great song, none the less.

Civil Twilight - Letters From The Sky

Steve

Growing up I never really paid much attention to The Boss, but as I got older and dug deeper I've developed a appreciation, so dramatic.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Growing up I never really paid much attention to The Boss, but as I got older and dug deeper I've developed a appreciation, so dramatic.

I was the same way, even though I'm old enough that it seems like I would have paid more attention to his music. About the only song I took notice of was Glory Days and that was only because the first verse is about a washed up baseball player and it reminded me of me. LOL

I never really became a fan until I saw one of his concerts on TV from Madison Square Garden. I was impressed by his effort and the words to many of his songs that I didn't know before that concert. I had the concert on my DVR and watched it quite a few times when nothing much else was on.

Some of his songs have a political tint to them and he's definitely way to the left of me politically but I like the songs anyway.

Some friends (not me) waited in a car to try and catch him after a concert. Fell asleep, weenies. Springsteen and some band members as they exit sees them, jumps on the hood, scares the sh*t out of them. What a great memory.

My favorites.

This is funny. Will have to provide lyrics later.

Steve