IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

• 2 weeks later...

The quote in Stretch's signature reminded me of the Radiohead's song "Just" (probably because that's where the lyrics are from...). Anyways, I like this version better:

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Everyday is like Sunday - The Smiths

Actually I cant think of one song by The Smiths that I dont like, classic!!!!

Driver - TaylorMade R9 460 10.5°
3 Wood - TaylotMade Burner Tour
3 & 4 Hybrids - Adams a7
Irons - R7 tp 5-PW
Wedges - Vokey SM Black Nickel - 52º - 56º - 60ºPutter - Scotty Cameron California - SonomaSkyCaddie - SG4Lowest Round - 68 - Par 72 /67.6/120Lowest Tournament Round - 69 -...

Appears to be about missing six inch putts. Or something.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I stumbled upon this awesome streaming site. http://shuffler.fm/ It breaks down music into genres and searches the net for blogs with that style of music. Click on the player and you get streaming music. As the song changes you are taken to the another blog that is hosting the next song. I've found a bunch of cool new places for music.

I also read about www.grooveshark.com in Men's Health magazine. Its like Pandora, except free!

Geez Jamo , I haven't thought about Phantom Planet in ages. I loved Big Brat. I'm gonna go Download it!

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 3 weeks later...

If you played this song in your car in 1986 you automagically got laid. Some of you guys weren't even alive, were you? Jeez.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

I love me some Aimee Mann.  If you're a fan of hers check out "Live at St. Ann's Warehouse."

Originally Posted by Stretch

If you played this song in your car in 1986 you automagically got laid. Some of you guys weren't even alive, were you? Jeez.

Give me some of that old sound right now.

Fitz & the Tantrums - MoneyGrabber

Mumford & Sons - The Cave

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Back when I was studying architecture, the guy I sat next to in the studio was really into old ska. Had some good times.

The Specials - Ghost Town

The [English] Beat - Save It For Later

Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• 1 month later...

Anyone else like Ed Banger? The French label that brought the world Daft Punk and Justice. They came out with a new compilation album called Let The Children Techno and I have been blaring it for weeks haha. It's awesome, silly stuff.

Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• 2 weeks later...

Mechanical Animals - Marilyn Manson

Drugs are bad. M'kay.

I change my swing every time I don't shoot par for the course.

Best Round: 89 at Lake Park Golf Course, Lewisville, TX   66.5/102

Opie and Anthony on XM Radio

Follow me on Twitter - TST_Justin
 -  -  - 

This Week's Bag Drop - Miura Passing Point 9003 Forged Irons and Adams Idea Pro a12 Irons and Hybrids  - Sweet new forged cavity backs from Miura (do they make any irons that arent simply beautiful?) and irons/hybrids from Adams created with...

The only band that matters.

The Clash - I Fought the Law

The Clash - Spanish Bombs