IGNORED

Brooks-Bryson Feud

ncates00
Note: This thread is 901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
48 minutes ago, jxdama said:

For Brooks  i dont think money  is an issue. Im sure he  makes so much in endorsements that the  395K for  last  place doesnt even matter. And  yes, im guessing  he would still be  playing  if  he were  16 under  par. The guy on TV also said Koepka  told him he will be fine for the Ryder  cup. If  he thought the  injury was possibly serious how would he  know that?

Okay, so you think he's a liar, and you don't know how the payout structure works with respect to the FedExCup and players who WD or don't finish (or start).

There's money involved in the FedExCup besides the actual tournament payouts, too.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

I love it!

On 11/20/2021 at 12:52 AM, KMP said:

They are both getting tiresome.  Reminds me of WWF where the whole thing is staged.

What the WWF is staged!!!!🤪

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Yawn...This whole thing is past peak. All the makings of a boring anti-climactic silly season event. 

I think I would have more fun watching Kyle Berkshire vs. BDC, if he spotted Berkshire two shots a side. 

Vishal S.

At this point I am wondering if this was completely manufactured for a big payday, or if they ever really had a big thing.   TBH, if I was doing the marketing I'd just call it "The Battle for Who has the Biggest Diaper".

Jack vs Arnie, this is not.

—Adam

26 minutes ago, imsys0042 said:

Jack vs Arnie, this is not.

Nor was it ever intended to be that, so not sure why that comparison is even necessary.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :titleist: ProV1x Left Dash

On 11/17/2021 at 9:07 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

Will they have a "weigh-in" where they go face to face, close up, with scowls on their faces?

I would pay to see a cage fight between the two. Tale of the tape:

Brooks Koepka: 6'-0", 14.6 stone (205 lbs)

Bryson DeChambeau: 6"-1", 17.1 stone (240 lbs)

:-D

2 hours ago, Carl3 said:

I would pay to see a cage fight between the two. Tale of the tape:

Brooks Koepka: 6'-0", 14.6 stone (205 lbs)

Bryson DeChambeau: 6"-1", 17.1 stone (240 lbs)

:-D

I dunno. It’s not entertaining to watch players who don’t know how to golf so…..

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

I dunno. It’s not entertaining to watch players who don’t know how to golf so…..

I would have loved to have watched Charles Barkley playing behind Phil and Tiger instead of him as providing commentary. I would also like to see some normal Joe's out of tour for certain events kind of like pacers/pacesetters in a race. Kind of like calibration. Put a couple scratch golfers and 3-5 indexers out there. Check in on them once in a while on Thursday/Friday. 

Interesting article on the match:

211125121041-brooks-koepka-dechambeau-me

There were lighthearted jibes about physiques, then a facial expression became a viral internet meme.

Also from the article:

Earlier this year the PGA Tour introduced its Player Impact Program, a scheme which while seek to reward 10 players who drive the most fan and sponsorship engagement, regardless of their results on the course, through a pool $40 million.
According to Reuters, the player who is deemed most valuable could receive an $8 million reward.

Note: This thread is 901 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!