IGNORED

2021 (2020) Ryder Cup

jmanbooyaa
Note: This thread is 851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

2021 Ryder Cup  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the 2021 Ryder Cup?

• Europe
    • U.S.A.
    • Tied (Europe Retains)

All this talk about the USA on a routing…yeah not so fast…..

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

All this talk about the USA on a routing…yeah not so fast…..

It’s a rout by the golfers who LIVE in the USA. 😜

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Spieth’s lip out WTF!

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

If Spieth’s putt was on they would be cruising instead of down 1. 

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

Great afternoon session. That was some great entertainment! I actually found myself cheering for Brooks! So nice to see him actually get pumped! And I thoroughly enjoyed Poulter losing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

19 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Great afternoon session. That was some great entertainment! I actually found myself cheering for Brooks! So nice to see him actually get pumped! And I thoroughly enjoyed Poulter losing.

Agree. The combination of the format and the course was perfect. Forced the best players in the world come up with same amazing shots.

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Slim_Pivot said:

Should Brooks have gotten relief from that drainage ditch?

It looked like his through-swing / divot went right through it?

Yes.

6 hours ago, VOX said:

After the fan behavior this week, I hope Wisconsin never gets another golf tournament.

Euro fans aren’t any better.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

33 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

So true. Cheering for Brooks and Bryson was tough. Also hard not to cheer for Hovland. I think he’s on track to be a great player. 

6 hours ago, Slim_Pivot said:

Should Brooks have gotten relief from that drainage ditch?

It looked like his through-swing / divot went right through it?

I think the official made the right call from what I could see. He had a better angle than I did. 

So what are the chances of a European comeback tomorrow? I’d say around 2%. Anyone think they have a better than 5% chance of coming back to win?

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint:

54 minutes ago, iacas said:

Euro fans aren’t any better.

Sad but true, Rugby union is my first sports love followed close by Golf. Fans can be dicks everywhere in all sports … I’ve seen some great ball striking by both  teams, Collin and Bryson are my fav USA players and happy they’ve played well….

1 hour ago, Zippo said:

I think the official made the right call from what I could see. He had a better angle than I did. 

But his through swing and divot went right through the drainage ditch that he claimed was not in the way… it seems to me the official was proven wrong by what actually happened 

5 minutes ago, Slim_Pivot said:

But his through swing and divot went right through the drainage ditch that he claimed was not in the way… it seems to me the official was proven wrong by what actually happened 

From the replay I saw (and I am unable to find a clip) seemed to show his club traveling over the ditch carrying some of the grass and turf that the ball was resting in. Again, I rely on the two officials who both examined the lie and determined it not suitable for relief. 

1 hour ago, DeadMan said:

So what are the chances of a European comeback tomorrow? I’d say around 2%. Anyone think they have a better than 5% chance of coming back to win?

I can't think of an appropriate percentage but lets just say it is only a mathematical probability. 

• Funny 1

Vishal S.

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Zippo said:

From the replay I saw (and I am unable to find a clip) seemed to show his club traveling over the ditch carrying some of the grass and turf that the ball was resting in. Again, I rely on the two officials who both examined the lie and determined it not suitable for relief. 

It smashed the far wall of the thing just like he said it would.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

16 minutes ago, iacas said:

It smashed the far wall of the thing just like he said it would.

Not what I saw. I'm open to reviewing my opinion if you have video of the incident.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Zippo said:

Not what I saw. I'm open to reviewing my opinion if you have video of the incident.

You weren't watching the television, then. It clearly went through the area he was talking about, and he went as far as to point it out after the fact.

I have it recorded, but I know what I saw, as I was paying a lot of attention to it at the time. So it's not worth the time to go back just so I can say "toldja so."

@Slim_Pivot saw the same thing, I think.

8:31. Yep. Right through it. Brooks was right @Zippo

• Thumbs Up 2

Note: This thread is 851 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!