IGNORED

2023 Masters

DaveP043

• Administrator
3 hours ago, pganapathy said:

With Koepka it is his big game attitude and disinterest in the minor tournaments that intrigues me.

It’s an act. He’s said all kinds of things he doesn’t mean. Plus he’s a liar ten times over.

2 hours ago, boogielicious said:

JT will be singing “ That’s what friends are for” to Tiger in the Clubhouse.

Thank you JT!

• Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Why is the streaming coverage not showing the Brooks Rahm group?

:sunmountain: eco lite stand Bag
:tmade: Sim 2 Max driver
 :callaway: Mavrick 20 * hybrid
:tmade: M2 3HL                               :mizuno: JPX 923 5-gw                           

Lazrus 52, 56 wedges

:scotty_cameron:
:true_linkswear:-Lux Hybrid, Lux Sport, Original 1.2

:clicgear:

So do we call the patrons, “wetrons” today?😜

• Funny 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

25 minutes ago, nickp91 said:

the masters just became Survivor

5 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

So do we call the patrons, “wetrons” today?😜

Yah, just played 18 in cold, wet, windy day.. feel like a survivor and a 'wetron'.

If the weather there is half as bad as it is here today they got a game on hand. Unfortunately, shitty weather favors Koepka I think.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

Tiger is hurting. 

Scott

My Swing Thread

9 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Tiger is hurting. 

These are the worst possible conditions for his infirmities.  It's sad.

They just blew the horn, and watching Tiger walk in there's is a clear limp.  I wouldn't be surprised or upset if he just withdrew, at this point.

Edited by turtleback

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

At this point I don’t know if JT did Tiger a favor, streak or not. That’s just not fun at all.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

How dare they suspend play for the day! I just had my pimento cheese sandwich!

Scott

My Swing Thread

For me it’s just very difficult to like Koepka. And if he wins it’ll be painful to hear what garbage we’ll get from LIV about it. Brooks is too dumb to come up with anything clever but I’m sure we’ll get something regarding LIV.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

3 hours ago, Zeph said:

At this point I don’t know if JT did Tiger a favor, streak or not. That’s just not fun at all.

I think a little bit of Tiger would have secretly been relieved if he had missed the cut. He looked like he was running on fumes just finishing R2.

Stevie T

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Zeph said:

Good of him to get the record. He can WD and he still keeps the streak.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

6 hours ago, Vinsk said:

For me it’s just very difficult to like Koepka. And if he wins it’ll be painful to hear what garbage we’ll get from LIV about it. Brooks is too dumb to come up with anything clever but I’m sure we’ll get something regarding LIV.

I agree, but Koepka has a great chance of winning.

If he does, I doubt he says anything about LIV.  But Norman will.

Brooks is about Brooks.  Being the only LIV player to win a major will allow him to play whatever sides he wants, when he wants.  It’s not like LIV will dump the Masters champ he won as a LIV player.

John

Edited by 70sSanO
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Thumbs Up 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• Administrator
8 hours ago, 70sSanO said:

Being the only LIV player to win a major will allow him to play whatever sides he wants, when he wants.  It’s not like LIV will dump the Masters champ he won as a LIV player.

LIV was not "dumping" Brooks, but there were rumors he was trying to get out of LIV. And he won't be able to play the PGA Tour just because he's a Masters champ.

54 minutes ago, Clemsonfan said:

Tiger just withdrew.

Yeah, bummer to see. I hope he can skip Oak Hill and really give it a good go at Hoylake and LACC.

• Thumbs Up 1

I playing 9 with my wife and friends this AM. Then we’re sitting and watching the Masters while we eat the Scottie Scheffler menu, Firecracker shrimp for lunch. Steak with Brussel sprouts, Mac & Cheese and Southwestern creamed corn casserole for dinner and warm Mrs Fields CC cookies for dessert.

We’re also making Azalea cocktails with pimento cheese sausage rolls for an app. Should be fun. Here’s hoping the last round and a half is exciting!

• Like 1

Scott

My Swing Thread