IGNORED

2024 Masters

iacas

47 minutes ago, snapfade said:

I don't care who wins as long as it is not Clark. I kind of hope a LIV guy wins to stir the pot some more. Give Chamblee something to blow off on. IMO it's Scotties to loose. Can't wait for the announcers talking like they are in church or in the presence of the Pope. Bring back Gary McCord. 

I love the Masters. Seriously, I play hooky from work for it. I like to watch several screens at once, but with no sound. So, they could have Daffy Duck doing the commentary and I wouldn't know or care. 

To your point, if it's going to be a LIV guy, I wouldn't mind Brooks or Rahm. But if it's Reed, Garcia or Mickelson I will have a hard time keeping food down. 🤮🤮🤮

I can't stomach Phil anymore. And I never could stand Sergio. Unless Reed brings his extended family along, I doubt there will be a half dozen people rooting for him. ... Even then, maybe not. 

• Funny 1

My bag is an ever-changing combination of clubs. 

A mix I am forever tinkering with. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I want all the LIV players to embarrass themselves. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

22 hours ago, Vinsk said:

I really hope it’s not a Scheffler blow out. I’d like to see a pack of the young guns go at it. I of course watch The Masters regardless, but would really bore it up if Scheffler or Clark have a big lead on Sunday.

I agree. I hope the leader board is packed come the final round. I love seeing the guys have to fight it out with no one running away with the lead.  Having said that, the way Scheffler is playing right now, if his putter is on....the chances of a runaway are good.

12 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I would not be disappointed by this...🤣

• Thumbs Up 1

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

I am rooting for Bhatia to win this week. Interesting character and I would like to see his game at Augusta. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill M

21 hours ago, boogielicious said:

I want Koepka and Rahm in the  final group tied for the  lead  on hole  72. 

Same dumb schtick since joining.

I am just curious.  How many of you think Tiger can play 4 good rounds and be competitive.  He has enough experience and has won here before but can his body and new golf swing hold up to four rounds with very little play over the last couple of years.  Saw something online about how he has very little mobility in his crash damaged ankle

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

5 hours ago, pganapathy said:

I am just curious.  How many of you think Tiger can play 4 good rounds and be competitive.  He has enough experience and has won here before but can his body and new golf swing hold up to four rounds with very little play over the last couple of years.  Saw something online about how he has very little mobility in his crash damaged ankle

If it was anyone else I'd say zero chance. With Tiger you never know. Augusta is very hilly so we will see. I figure by Sunday that ankle will be smoked. I'll be pulling for him. Hopefully he has a good showing, I don't think he's missed a cut there.

• Thumbs Up 1

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

• Chances of playing two rounds: Decent
  • Chances of playing four rounds: Slim
  • Chances of contending: No

Sources: Out of my hindquarters.

I’ve given up thinking about Rory for the Masters.

The way there is more important than who it is for me.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Funny 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

On 4/5/2024 at 9:53 AM, phan52 said:

I am rooting for Bhatia to win this week. Interesting character and I would like to see his game at Augusta. 

Akshay gets to go to Augusta, although it got a little dicey, ten years after he played in the drive, chip and putt. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Bill M

1 hour ago, phan52 said:

Akshay gets to go to Augusta, although it got a little dicey, ten years after he played in the drive, chip and putt. 

That was a great final day. I was glad to see Akshay win it but hate to see a player lose it on such a bad shot like McCarthy did.  I cannot wait to see Akshay play Augusta. My son has followed him for a while now. 

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

Interesting.

Since 2013, I have created a filtering process to help determine the players who are most likely to win the green jacket based on criteria that have...

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

What would be the biggest Friday night "Live from the Masters' story? Tiger at the top or close to the top of the leaderboard, or Scottie missing the cut? 

9 minutes ago, snapfade said:

What would be the biggest Friday night "Live from the Masters' story? Tiger at the top or close to the top of the leaderboard, or Scottie missing the cut? 

Are ya kidding?

• Funny 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

Are ya kidding?

They were making an argument on PGA Tour radio this evening. 

7 hours ago, snapfade said:

Hands down Tiger.  Even if everyone in the top 10 of OWGR missed the cut but Tiger made it and was contending, 90 percent of the commentary would be about Tiger.  He is bigger than everybody in the top 10 put together

What's in the bag

• Taylor Made r5 dual Draw 9.5* (stiff)
  • Cobra Baffler 4H (stiff)
  • Taylor Made RAC OS 6-9,P,S (regular)
  • Golden Bear LD5.0 60* (regular)
  • Aidia Z-009 Putter
  • Inesis Soft 500 golf ball

23 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

Patrick Reed chokes on a Pimento Cheese sandwich at the turn and is saved by Ashkay Bhatia doing the Heimlich maneuver.

Akshay would need his caddie to help out. 😂

• Funny 2

Vishal S.