IGNORED

Last (Golf) Thing You Bought

Last golf store visit was today when I grabbed a Black Widow WidowMaker grip to try out (finding my current M21's a little thick)

Did visit a store over the weekend with the wife though as she wanted me to choose birthday presents:

- Druh Tour ostrich white belt with two buckles (brushed pewter with blue logo and white oval with silver logo)

- Nike Tech Core shirt in fluorescent green

- Nike Tech Core shirt in fluorescent pink

- Adidas ClimaCool shirt in black/purple/green

Two boxes of Wilson Staff FG Tour balls (my regular ball for the past few months)...super soft/great feel/durable and not too expensive.

Last Friday I bought a TaylorMade Burner Plus (4-AW) iron set for $299 from Dick's. This Friday I picked up a TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter. My Dad was the one who bought me my first set of golf clubs in 1996 and introduced me to golf. I've used those clubs until this week, when I used my inheritance from his death to purchase my second set. Quite fitting if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Chris Stewart

Last Friday I bought a TaylorMade Burner Plus (4-AW) iron set for $299 from Dick's. This Friday I picked up a TaylorMade Ghost Spider putter.

My Dad was the one who bought me my first set of golf clubs in 1996 and introduced me to golf. I've used those clubs until this week, when I used my inheritance from his death to purchase my second set. Quite fitting if you ask me.

I'm sorry to hear about your dad. I lost my Dad a couple of years ago. I've got his clubs and his fathers irons. I bought some pool cue wall mounts to display their clubs.

Here are my last couple of purchases...

Bugle Golf Tees from http://www.bugletee.com

Check-Go Pro Ball Spinner

http://www.amazon.com/Technasonic-Check-Golf-Sweet-Finder/dp/B001ACPZHU/ref=sr_1_3?s=sporting-goods&ie;=UTF8&qid;=1335386904&sr;=1-3

Next on my list of items:

1.) golf shoes (white) for late Spring/Summer golf.

2.) GPS golf watch.

3.) Upgraded driver shaft and possibly my 3 hybrid.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas changed the title to Last (Golf) Thing You Bought