IGNORED

Monthly Award Winners Thread

iacas
Note: This thread is 2204 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Gather 'round as we're about to begin the awards ceremony for January, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. Predictably, this month, the award goes to @colin007 for the predictably popular:

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner is… @MarvChamp!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For January, 2017… that member is… @Golfingdad, with 82 points, edging out @DaveP043 with 78.

With his victory this month, Drew (@Golfingdad) earns a free dozen :snell:  balls of his choice.

Congratulations to all of the winners!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

we all knew you love balls...:-P

Congrats!!!

52283121.jpg

• Upvote 1

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Congrats guys!  

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Thank you sir! Means a lot to a guy who never wins anything at golf! -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Gather 'round as we're about to begin the awards ceremony for February, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. 

This month, an old thread was revived with a number of posts (it always gets some, but it got more than usual in February), and @rkim291968 was the thread starter, so he's the Kickstarter of the Month!

Rookie of the Month

The Rookie of the Month is the member who joined within the last 60 days who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

This month, the winner is… @PingLuvR!

Member of the Month

The Member of the Month is the member who receives the most "skins" (reputation) within the preceding calendar month.

For February, 2017… that member is… @DaveP043!

With his victory this month, Dave earns a free dozen :snell:  balls of his choice.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Wow, thanks, to all the guys (of questionable judgement) who gave me thumbs, and to Snell.  I'd prefer MTBs, please.  Congrats to @rkim291968 and to @PingLuvR as well!  :beer:

• Upvote 1

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

20 minutes ago, Golfingdad said:

Well done everybody!!! :beer:

Well said there, sir.

With his victory this month, Dave earns a free dozen :snell:  balls of his choice.

Don't friends usually share their goodies?  :-)

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Club Rat said:

Blue team, red team. He's not your friend. ;-)

Nicely done gentlemen

:beer:

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

Congratulations! This is one the very nice things about TST!  -Marv

DRIVER: Cleveland 588 Altitude ( Matrix Radix Sv Graphite, A) IRONS: Mizuno JPX-800 HD Irons & 3,4,5 JPX Fli-Hi (Grafalloy Prolaunch Blue Graphite, R); WEDGES: (Carried as needed) Artisan Golf 46, 50, 53, 56 low bounce, 56 high bounce; PUTTER: Mizuno TP Mills 9

On 3/1/2017 at 6:39 PM, Club Rat said:

On 3/1/2017 at 6:41 PM, iacas said:

Blue team, red team. He's not your friend. ;-)

At this stage, we're both merely aspiring to be on the blue and red teams.  Until we meet in Pinehurst, we're friends.  I'm willing to share, as long you come to Virginia to collect your sleeve.  And buy me a beer.  :beer:  I know from past experience that I can trust that your selection will meet my approval.

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator

Gather 'round as we're about to begin the awards ceremony for March, 2017. Remember, kiddos, the winner of the Member of the Month award gets a dozen free :snell: balls!

Kickstarter of the Month

The Kickstarter of the Month is the member whose post or topic receives the most replies. 

This month, the revival of an old thread has lead to a lapsed member (maybe he'll return - we hope he's well!) earning the award, as @smellysell created this thread many years ago, but it saw a lot of posts during the month of March.

Rookie of the Month

This month, the winner is… @Jack Watson!

Member of the Month

For March, 2017… that member is… @DaveP043!

With his victory this month, Dave nominated @Jack Watson to win a free dozen :snell:  balls of his choice. Jack, please reply to my PM soon.

Note: This thread is 2204 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!