IGNORED

2013 Masters Discussion Thread, Update with Tiger's Illegal Drop (Post #343)

iacas
Note: This thread is 4017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

http://thesandtrap.com/b/pga/2013_masters_final_round_chat

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by Zwick

If I ever get to ANGC, I'm going to the 15th green and break that flagstick.

Hope Cabrera pulls it off.

Why break the flagstick?

Originally Posted by colin007

In the mind of a Tiger fanatic like me that flagstick cost us the tournament.

Eldrick cost both of you the tournament.

• Administrator
Originally Posted by Golfingdad

What is the purpose of that bunker on 10? I haven't seen anybody anywhere close to it this week.

Seems pointless ... Guess its just decoration.

Green used to be just behind it. So it's kept for history's sake.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Congrats Adam Scott!

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Congrats Adam.  You played like a Champion.  Please, for God's sake, don't let Steve Williams speak at the press conference!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Congrats to Adam Scott!!!!!!!!

A tournament to be talked about for a long time. The long putter may survive a little longer now. Just adjust the anchoring point problem.

(and HE was correct..............HE needed a 65 to win!)

Augusta National just got a reprieve with that Playoff and the finish.

It took the Tiger story to page 6 with the Obituaries.

Great tourney and the only downside to Sunday afternoon was Jason Day choking slightly to miss the playoff. Still, fantastic!

A big congrats to Adam Scott, a champion with a big heart and much class!! He has been near the top in majors but fell short - a true champion takes his game to the next level to achieve that elusive major.  Gotta believe Stevie was a big part of Adam's success. Cheers to both of them!!

Note: This thread is 4017 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!