David in FL

Forum Profile Handicap Indices....

2,005 posts / 120929 viewsLast Reply

So most of my pre-injury rounds have fallen off the GHIN board and I am into the meat of post-injury scores since late May. GHIN says 16.1. Have broken 90 only thrice in 14 outings with a best of 86 on 5,800 yard course with some of the widest fairways you will ever see. ha. 

On the bright side, two of the upper 80s rounds came in the last four so the freefall might be ending here soon.. 😄

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

On 9/9/2020 at 6:10 PM, woodzie264 said:

Up to 7.4...my best round ever fell off. That round was a fluke, so it was skewing my numbers anyways. 

Up to 7.8; while I feel like I’m playing well lately, the numbers don’t lie, heading in the wrong direction.  🙄

The 80 I shot a few months ago has been knocked off my card, and my handicap currently sits at 16.3. However, my round from today (score post in a little bit) knocked the next-lowest round, 83, off as well, so it will probably skyrocket when I get my update tomorrow. Stay tuned.

On 9/9/2020 at 6:10 PM, woodzie264 said:

Up to 7.4...my best round ever fell off. That round was a fluke, so it was skewing my numbers anyways. 

Still heading in wrong direction; not only have my better rounds fallen off, but my putting woes continue to plague me.  

Up to 8.3 officially, but many of my recent rounds have been played closer to 12-15 differentials. Yesterday I shot an adjusted stroke score of 91 (diff of 15.8) with 5 three-putts and a four-putt.
Reminds me of why I like scramble formats: no three-putts.

Edited by woodzie264

Dropped to 14.2 at the last revision, which is the lowest I've been. But my personal best round of 80 is going to drop when I post my next score, so I suspect my index will jump back up at the next update.

Holding steady between 13 - 14.  This year, I dipped below 13 (12,2!) for the 1st time due to two exceptionally good rounds in short period.