IGNORED

Lowest Score Wins - a first-of-its kind golf book for anyone who wants to lower their score

david_wedzik
Note: This thread is 2942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The best part about ordering the book now is by may I will have completely forgot about it. It will be a cool surprise.
  • Upvote 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Definitely looking forward to this read.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator

Thanks. I'm adding the awards for those who I can tell from usernames have supported. If I miss you, PM me a screenshot of your contribution confirmation or something and I'll add it as soon as I can.

Thanks!!!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Thanks. I'm adding the awards for those who I can tell from usernames have supported. If I miss you, PM me a screenshot of your contribution confirmation or something and I'll add it as soon as I can.

Thanks!!!

I think that you should un-do the "link" portion of the "hover box" on the badge.  I spent waaaay too many seconds trying to quickly move my cursor over the red ink that says "this thread" so I could go there and check it out, but I can't do it!  As soon as I move off the badge, the hover-box goes away!! ;)

P.S.  I'm not too bright.

• Administrator

I think that you should un-do the "link" portion of the "hover box" on the badge.  I spent waaaay too many seconds trying to quickly move my cursor over the red ink that says "this thread" so I could go there and check it out, but I can't do it!  As soon as I move off the badge, the hover-box goes away!! ;)

P.S.  I'm not too bright.

Okay. :) And you were bright enough to contribute to the project!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Relatively new here (and on Evolvr), but really like and appreciate everything you guys do. Just contributed and am looking forward to the book next year.

• Administrator

Relatively new here (and on Evolvr), but really like and appreciate everything you guys do. Just contributed and am looking forward to the book next year.

Thank you!

Thanks to everyone who has supported the project thus far...not just empty words here...sincere thanks for putting your faith in us to do a great book! On that subject ( @iacas let me know if this should be a new thread) is there a specific place you feel you "waste" shots? We have great content mapped out already but you never know where a new chapter will come from!

Thanks again!

Dave

David Wedzik
Director of Instruction, Golf Evolution

LOWEST SCORE WINS! <- Check it out!!!

Great idea, can't wait for the final product!
In my bag:

Driver: FT-5, 9° stiff
Wood: Big Bertha 3W/5W
Irons: X-20 TourWedges: X Tour 52°/56°Hybrids: Idea Pro 2/3/4Putter: Black Series #2Ball: NXT Extreme/NXT Tour

I just want to take a minute to say thanks to @iacas for everything he does here. For how he and @mvmac spend their free time helping other golfers on TST. And For the great instructional videos from them and @david_wedzik . Show your thanks today by supporting this project.

Nate

:pxg:(10.5) :benhogan:(4W):titleist:U500(3UI) :benhogan: Icon(4-PW) :edel:(52/58)

:odyssey:Putter :snell: MTB Black  

I just want to take a minute to say thanks to @iacas for everything he does here. For how he and @mvmac spend their free time helping other golfers on TST. And For the great instructional videos from them and @david_wedzik . Show your thanks today by supporting this project.

I second that. They've been patient with me and they obviously know the game.

In the :ogio: Cart Bag :cleve: Launcher 9.5° Stiff :dunlop: 15° 3W Stiff :wilson_staff: D100 / 19 & 22° Hybrids Stiff :adams: CB3 Irons 4-GW Steel :adams: A7OS 54.5° SW :nike: 60/06 V Red LW :cobra: 35" Face Balanced Mallet Putter

$2,695 USD

Quarter of the way there! C'mon guys break out those credit cards!!

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

I'd actually like to place a large order for my local pro shop. Me and the pro are high school buddies.

In the :ogio: Cart Bag :cleve: Launcher 9.5° Stiff :dunlop: 15° 3W Stiff :wilson_staff: D100 / 19 & 22° Hybrids Stiff :adams: CB3 Irons 4-GW Steel :adams: A7OS 54.5° SW :nike: 60/06 V Red LW :cobra: 35" Face Balanced Mallet Putter

I'd actually like to place a large order for my local pro shop. Me and the pro are high school buddies.

I don't know if @iacas can create new packages at this point but there is an option for 25 copies at $295.00

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 2942 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!