IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

2 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

F*** you. Colorado wants you to come back out and live there.

Lol...hey...Colorado fooled me once....never again.

• Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

10 hours ago, Vinsk said:

85 here today. Nice breeze.

• Funny 2

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Abraham Ancer off the snow.

Sled pull cart:

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

On 2/15/2021 at 9:24 PM, Vinsk said:

85 here today. Nice breeze.

I haven't shanked a ball in months.

• Funny 4

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

No snow, and only 30s and 40s, but has been raining like Noah would consider dropping his ark off the boat slip. 

Silver lining to timeouts like these - makes me a more productive employee, reports are all in time, email backlog wiped out...ya' know, not having anything better to do on weekends (sniff..golf..sniff) and all. Hah, so take that Mr. Winter.

Remember my MA days . Love New England but yeah, GOT is only fun watching on the screen.

• Thumbs Up 1

Vishal S.

30 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Silver lining to timeouts like these - makes me a more productive employee

Overrated. 

The only thing winter does other than make people sick is to give them a false sense of hope that they will play better golf when warmer weather comes along. 

Edited by CarlSpackler

- Shane

21 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Overrated.

Oh no, no, I have proof. I am caught up like I might even be considered for a tiny raise- caught up..lol.

21 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

give them a false sense of hope that they will play better golf when warmer weather comes along. 

Better, like hit shanks on green grass instead of hitting shanks on dead brown grass? 😉

Edited by GolfLug

Vishal S.

8 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Oh no, no, I have proof. I am caught up like I might even be considered for a tiny raise- caught up..lol.

I’m not questioning that you’re caught up. I’m just saying that being a good employee gets you nowhere these days. Kissing butt is the only thing that works. 

- Shane

3 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I’m not questioning that you’re caught up. I’m just saying that being a good employee gets you nowhere these days. Kissing butt is the only thing that works. 

Next time you go to training camp I recommend you hold out.  That usually gets you a bigger guaranteed contract.  And you get to skip being in the office for awhile while your agent is working out the details of your new contract.

Edited by Double Mocha Man

14 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Ahah! Can't argue there. 

12 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Next time you go to training camp I recommend you hold out.  That usually gets you a bigger guaranteed contract.  And you get to skip being in the office for awhile while your agent is working out the details of your new contract.

No thanks! A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. With my luck the bigger contract would never arrive. I live a secure timid life.

Vishal S.

14 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Ahah! Can't argue there. 

No thanks! A bird in hand is worth two in the bush. With my luck the bigger contract would never arrive. I live a secure timid life.

Maybe your company would trade you to another company... in Buffalo, NY.

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Maybe your company would trade you to another company... in Buffalo, NY.

I had that offer back in 2016. I quit and moved to Florida. #winning

- Shane

3 hours ago, billchao said:

I haven't shanked a ball in months.

7B8FEA5F-66CE-4457-B152-2705A02A3049.gif.3e8aeef3c96737145d789d0f51f94a62.gif

• Funny 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

That trade worked out well.  Gathering you smoked a cigar and played golf with Michael Jordan.  While playing in cargo shorts...

Is that the guy who makes shoes?

• Funny 1

- Shane

Florida bound on Saturday, woo hoo!  Getting away form the crappy weather.  Going to be playing lots of golf. :beer:

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Upvote 1

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

4 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

Florida bound on Saturday, woo hoo!  Getting away form the crappy weather.  Going to be playing lots of golf. :beer:

Soooooo jealous! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny