IGNORED

Winter Depression Thread

smellysell

Nov.16 2014

It's here, and it won't leave till April.

It's coming down slowly but the flakes are getting bigger and clumpier, could be some serious accumulation by the end of the day. Time to break out the brandy and Bing Crosby.

With this photo, you've ruined the myth that all Canadians have a hockey rink in their backyard!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Quote:

Originally Posted by boogielicious

With this photo, you've ruined the myth that all Canadians have a hockey rink in their backyard!

He still has time.. and definitely enough room! Damn!

So you have one then?  We actually have a lot of mini rinks in my town, but I don't have one.

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

By the amount of snow on my car this morning. It looks like Dayton got about 4 inches of snow last night. Overall the roads were no too bad. Just took my time. Not going to be one of those idiots who think they can drive normally on days you get the first significant snow. By the traffic report on the news this morning it looks like their were a lot of accidents.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

By the amount of snow on my car this morning. It looks like Dayton got about 4 inches of snow last night. Overall the roads were no too bad. Just took my time. Not going to be one of those idiots who think they can drive normally on days you get the first significant snow. By the traffic report on the news this morning it looks like their were a lot of accidents.

My driveway was barely covered. Gonna be a cold one tonight. Below 0 windchill factors. BRRR!

- Shane

Nov.16 2014 It's here, and it won't leave till April. :cry: [URL=http://thesandtrap.com/content/type/61/id/109186/] [/URL] It's coming down slowly but the flakes are getting bigger and clumpier, could be some serious accumulation by the end of the day. Time to break out the brandy and Bing Crosby.

That is a flat neighborhood...

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

Heck,

I was wondering why he had a propane tank sitting on the deck in the snow...........LOL

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

One of the pros of being South African, no snow at all, golfing year round! :-D
  • Upvote 1

Driver: Cobra Amp Cell-S - 10.5°
Woods: Cobra F-Speed 3 Wood - 15.5°
Hybrids: Cobra Amp Cell 2/3 Hybrid - 16°-19°
Irons: Mizuno MX-15 - 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled - 52°/8°, Titleist Vokey SM4 - 54°/8°, Titleist Vokey Oil Can - 58°/8°
Putter: Odyssey White Ice #1

Proud member of the "Breaking Bad Club"!

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

It was 29 when I left my house and it felt warm after the cold snap. Already acclimated, didn't even put on a jacket, just a long sleeve North Face t-shirt and compression undershirt. The 50's coming in the next few days are going to feel like summer. If I can get my house chores done it will be my first time on the course in about two months.

Dave :-)

42°F yesterday, clear but with 10-15 mph winds which made it pretty brutal.    Had some time in the afternoon after a job, so had to do it.      Like my buddy always says .... gotta man up & capitalize on the few opportunities left this year - unfortunately I feel golf slip sliding away for 2014 ...

PS - almost had my first ace ... knocked the flag down from 145.

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"