IGNORED

Tiger Woods Master Catch-All Discussion

Valleygolfer

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

He was reported to have listed all of his affairs as part of his rehabilitation for sex addition in 2010. 

That’s not at all the same as “he admitted.“

• Funny 1

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

9 hours ago, iacas said:

That’s not at all the same as “he admitted.“

A source privy to the requirements of his sex addiction rehabilitation leaked it to the press. If it was untrue it would be libel.

4 minutes ago, Carl3 said:

A source privy to the requirements of his sex addiction rehabilitation leaked it to the press. If it was untrue it would be libel.

What? The press never says anything that isn’t true for fear of libel!? Lol…come on man.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

16 hours ago, iacas said:

Just to add to that for anyone who doesn't click through to the article, this gives the players the majority on the Policy Board.

• Thumbs Up 1

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• 5 weeks later...

Damn.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 3

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 4

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

That’s a story for the rest of his life!

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

On 10/13/2023 at 5:59 PM, iacas said:

I would die. I would literally die on the spot, on the green, with the biggest smile on my dead face

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Colin P.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Much less of a limp!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 3
  • Upvote 1

Wow I must have been living under a rock.. didn't know he got more stuff done recently. Yeah the limp is almost not there...! Cool.

Vishal S.

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Wow I must have been living under a rock.. didn't know he got more stuff done recently. Yeah the limp is almost not there...! Cool.

What's recently? I think his last surgery was in April.

1 hour ago, iacas said:

What's recently? I think his last surgery was in April.

Didn't know about his April surgery. Recent enough since I only know about the original repair. 

Anyway, looking so much better. 

Vishal S.

“My ankle is fine. Where they fused my ankle, I have absolutely zero issue whatsoever,” Woods said Tuesday. “That pain is completely gone. It’s the other areas that have been compensated for.”

“But all the surrounding areas is where I had all my problems and I still do,” he said. “So you fix one, others have to become more hypermobile to get around it, and it can lead to some issues.”

https://apnews.com/article/tiger-woods-shot-clock-turk-pettit-liv-golf-5d04c55e0647ea1dcaf5c38890392054

• Informative 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• 2 weeks later...

Eventful  week for Tiger:

1) committed to playing in the Hero World Challenge

2) ex-girlfriend drops $30 million lawsuit.  Despite trying to get her NDA voided under a federal law that allows an NDA be voided if there is sexual abuse or harassment, now claims she never accused him of sexual abuse or harassment.

3) roof collapses at the venue being prepared for the TGL indoor golf league

4) son Charlie helped his high school golf team win a state tournament.

• Thumbs Up 1

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, JetFan1983 said:

Tiger Woods is playing golf.

image.png

I just turned it on and of course he hits into the crap!😜

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave