• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
Motley01

Golf Digest cover with Paulina Gretzky

iacas    4,182

I still can't believe DJ is gonna marry Paulina, lucky little son of a...........

http://www.golfdigest.com/blogs/the-loop/2014/04/whats-paulina-gretzky-doing-on.html

You and I have very different definitions of "lucky"…

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Motley01    26

You and I have very different definitions of "lucky"…

Oh come on now, you don't think she's attractive? If she was in your bed, I bet you wouldn't kick her out of it? LOL

scopek    2

That's the cover?!? I can appreciate her as much as anyone and I'd be lying if I didn't say my mouth drops when I see her...but isn't that a bit much? (BTW, I'd go for Dufner's wife over Pauline, but that's just me. :-D )

scopek    2

Oh come on now, you don't think she's attractive? If she was in your bed, I bet you wouldn't kick her out of it? LOL

Hmm...I think he might have been saying that luck has nothing to do with it?

iacas    4,182

I would. I don't think she's a particularly respectable or intelligent type of gal.

boil3rmak3r    22
the face is an 8.5 the body is a 965,476,396,125,102,362.298347593846294856234985

You think her body is THAT great? It's nice that she's thin, but I think she borders on looking anorexic. She needs to add a little more muscle to those bones... The cover photo is the only one I've seen of hers, so maybe I wouldn't think this if I saw other pics....

scopek    2

I heard on the radio this morning that the LPGA is up in arms about this cover. I don't blame them. How much more blatant of a statement can you make then "We're putting the future wife of a golf professional on our cover because she's hot and we want to sell magazines" can you get?

Jakester23    64
I heard on the radio this morning that the LPGA is up in arms about this cover. I don't blame them. How much more blatant of a statement can you make then "We're putting the future wife of a golf professional on our cover because she's hot and we want to sell magazines" can you get?

That's so stupid. Who's typically the one buying the magazine? She's probably more recognizable than 99% of the players on the LPGA. That might only be because her last name but so be it.

Gunther    220
Damn, tough crowd here. That is one hot chick.

scopek    2

That's so stupid. Who's typically the one buying the magazine? She's probably more recognizable than 99% of the players on the LPGA. That might only be because her last name but so be it.

I think this would be a better choice:

Rick Martin    53

I'm sure a lot of LPGA fans would enjoy the cover, if you catch my drift.

Ernest Jones    994

I'm sure a lot of LPGA fans would enjoy the cover, if you catch my drift.

I don't get it. Too subtle again...

Zeph    182

Physical attractiveness and personality does not necessarily go hand in hand. I'd rather have someone looking less like a model, but with a personality I love. Also, I don't find her all that attractive. The face is what attracts me the most, and she doesn't get there. I could pick out lots of girls on the street that I'd rather look at.

krupa    187

I would be more interested in a "golfing fitness" issue with actual golfers showing their exercises.  There are other magazines (and 99.9% of the Internet) devoted to displaying women.

tefunk    17
Just curious... To those passing judgement on Pauline's personality, and whether or not she is intelligent, respectful, or whatever... How much time have you spent with her to actually have a clue? Physical attractiveness is pretty much all there is to base anything on in this scenario... Which is of course subjective. To me, she's pretty attractive, but nothing special compared to any other woman on a magazine cover. Personally, I could care less who they put on the cover. The magazines are pretty much one giant advertisement with maybe a few good articles every year.

iacas    4,182
Just curious... To those passing judgement on Pauline's personality, and whether or not she is intelligent, respectful, or whatever... How much time have you spent with her to actually have a clue?

You don't have to talk to someone to have a pretty good idea, particularly when they write so much themselves on Instagram, Twitter, etc.

http://instagram.com/paulinagretzky

https://twitter.com/PaulinaGretzky

P.S. To pass judgment is to say whether it's right or wrong. I don't think many people are doing that. It's not really passing judgment to say "I don't find her attractive." It's just stating an opinion.