• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tmac20

What do you think Phil Mickelson is saying to Rickie Fowler in this picture?

16 posts in this topic

There are so many different things I can think of. Look at Dufner. Come up with something hilarious! :-D

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

"Dufner's pouting because he just found out GD chose Paulina and not his wife to be on the cover of next months issue"

"Dufner's pouting because he just found out GD chose Paulina and not his wife to be on the cover of next months issue"

I think he's more upset because someone just told him that he couldn't chew dip while on Augusta National grounds......

There are so many different things I can think of. Look at Dufner. Come up with something hilarious!

He's whispering, "This is so exciting, are your nipples as hard as mine?"

Probably pretty awkward for Ricky.

"Dufner's asleep. After we hit we'll leave him sitting there."

I'll give you a hundred bucks if you yell "go in the hole!" as he starts his downswing!

He's whispering, "This is so exciting, are your nipples as hard as mine?"

Probably pretty awkward for Ricky.

LOL.  I think he's asking him why DJ is playing the members tees.  (Notice the tee marker all the way to the left of the picture) :beer:

This is a pretty awkward picture too.

There are so many different things I can think of. Look at Dufner. Come up with something hilarious!

On three, let's give Dufner a double wet willy!

This is a pretty awkward picture too.

Alright. Lets measure.

"I know Duf doesn't care, but if we yell in the backswing, I bet DJ hooks it 2 fairways over"

"Ive seen both of their wives naked." or

"Duffs mad cuz someone else did get it in the hole"

Ricky..."Whys Duff so down today?"

Phil...."I showed his old lady that fist can be a verb"

"DJ is one sexy man. Grow up someday Rickie and you can look like him or you'll be like me, $1253897549875439754397 dollars in the bank an bitch tits."

"I just cropdusted Dufner so bad..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac20 View Post

There are so many different things I can think of. Look at Dufner. Come up with something hilarious! :-D

''Wanna sack this off Ricky, Dufner is in a mood cos I wont go two's up with him on that midget prostitutes again??"