IGNORED

Food Thread

mvmac

Not steamed but baked pork buns

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Not steamed but baked pork buns

Hmm, I might look a recipe for that.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

My daughter had to go to UPMC for some GH testing, and I was looking forward to going to Szmidt's for a week prior, only to show up and see that they were moving (this was early April).

Well, after her USKG tournament this coming Saturday, we're going to the NEW location!

http://www.nextpittsburgh.com/neighborhoods/downtown-the-cultural-district/real-deal-szmidts-deli-opens-downtown-may-7/

Woohoo!

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Managed to throw together some pig this weekend. 11 hours of smoking....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

• Administrator

It's an open-faced burger with ham, egg, bacon, and cheese. I didn't eat much of the bread or fries.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

It's an open-faced burger with ham, egg, bacon, and cheese. I didn't eat much of the bread or fries.

That looks great.

Mike McLoughlin

Check out my friends on Evolvr!
Follow The Sand Trap on Twitter!  and on Facebook
Golf Terminology -  Analyzr  -  My FacebookTwitter and Instagram 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in a mood for schnitzel.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

4 hours in the oven, 20 minutes on the Q. Heaven.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• Administrator

On my trip to Indiana, I had a bit of a "burger spree."

I first started with the half-pound elk burger at Bub's. The next night, just a quarter pound beef burger with egg, bacon, and cheese. The egg wasn't done quite enough and the buns on both tried too hard to be noticeable - I don't want a noticeable bun on a burger.

The next night one of the most under-rated burgers in the country: a simple burger at Max & Erma's.

Then, on the way home, a bacon cheeseburger at Culver's.

The latter two were better than the first two by far.

• 2 weeks later...

Veal meat w/rice topped with Light groundbeef / pine nuts / parsley served with a yogurt based soup that is poured on top of the rice.. A traditional Palestinian dish.. (Except is usually with Lamb, but oh well)

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/real-reasons-trader-joes-wine-142700517.html

Can you even call this wine?

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• 1 month later...

I'm a big fan of BBQ. My smoker gets a lot of use.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

OK....Right at the moment..I'm not going to post pics...but..I'm always ready to talk food!!!! Especially BBQ! I mean really? ...I'm a Texan! So...just a few things: Ummmm.....first..crap it was hot today! At 106°f....you almost don't need to light the wood....and it makes it hard to keep the temps down to properly smoke anything! Now...just a couple of other things: a dove breast, deboned with a half a jalapeno inside, wrapped in bacon, marinated in Coca Cola and soy sauce overnight and grilled over mesquite coals is about as good as it gets. Turkey and chicken: Should always be marinated in salt, sugar, seasonings, and Worcestershire sauce overnight before smoking. I recently bought a Redi-Check smoker monitor....and its awesome...basically a remote monitor that monitors both smoker temperature and food temp with a remote monitor you can watch inside or clip to your belt....it has an alarm...but honestly...I've only used it once and didn't get that set or working...but just monitoring was awesome.