IGNORED

Video: Adult has a tantrum on the putting green - this is ugly folks

nevets88
Note: This thread is 3423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Three things tell me it's completely staged:

1) I've never seen a single digit handicapper, much less someone who has a shot at shooting par, who flips their hands at their putts.

2) I've never seen a single digit handicapper who doesn't know better than to tempt fate with a monologue such as that

3) I've never seen a single digit handicapper who spends that little time on such an important putt (he didn't spend more than 15 seconds actually looking at the putt and hitting it)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Of course it's staged. It's a reaction to the one of the child.  Geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz :pound:

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

• Administrator

It's a reaction to the one of the child.  Geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz

It was published May 8, 2013.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Three things tell me it's completely staged:

1) I've never seen a single digit handicapper, much less someone who has a shot at shooting par, who flips their hands at their putts.

2) I've never seen a single digit handicapper who doesn't know better than to tempt fate with a monologue such as that

3) I've never seen a single digit handicapper who spends that little time on such an important putt (he didn't spend more than 15 seconds actually looking at the putt and hitting it)

I watched again and realized that most of the players I have seen putt that way are not single digit handicap with the index finger down the shaft, this was staged and this guy is just some hack.

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

I watched again and realized that most of the players I have seen putt that way are not single digit handicap with the index finger down the shaft, this was staged and this guy is just some hack.

It's kind of funny, he does the opposite of what I do. I actually lay my left index finger (he does it with his right) down the fingers of my right hand. It reminds me to keep that wrist flat as I pull the putter through to roll the ball.

Definitely staged. Shithead keeps looking at the camera in the middle of his "fit." Docuhe bag...reminds me of 80% of the bro-golfers in Orange county.

That goes for the L.A. county bro-golfers as well. Seems the gangster wanna be's are picking up the game too.. :doh: Just what we all need. :pound:

That goes for the L.A. county bro-golfers as well. Seems the gangster wanna be's are picking up the game too..:doh:   Just what we all need.:pound:

You want to grow the game, you tend to broaden the base of characters.

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

I am probably an aberration, but I happen to be a pretty good putter and single digit handicap who points his right index finger straight down the shaft.

It's kind of funny, he does the opposite of what I do. I actually lay my left index finger (he does it with his right) down the fingers of my right hand. It reminds me to keep that wrist flat as I pull the putter through to roll the ball.

I believe Tiger grips it similar

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

I am probably an aberration, but I happen to be a pretty good putter and single digit handicap who points his right index finger straight down the shaft.

I realized when I posted there is probably someone who does this but it's just that I have seen so many people that are not good players do it this way it just seems they are trying to use their hands too much with this method.

Rich C.

4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW

I realized when I posted there is probably someone who does this but it's just that I have seen so many people that are not good players do it this way it just seems they are trying to use their hands too much with this method.

I agree. It looks amateurish, and I rarely see decent players who do it ... Besides myself.

Couple of things:

1.  The reaction to missing the putt was not natural

2.  It is highly unlikely that there is no way someone with that putting stroke is putting for "par"

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Did you notice the guy looking around before he even took the putt? What's worse... losing it and tearing up a green or pretending to lose it and tearing up a green?

Staged or not, the guy did some damage (would have been worse if he didn't miss twice). If I owned the golf course and recognized this dickhead on youtube, I'd make him pay for the repair.

Golf courses require so much time and money to maintain. On most you can tell that the greenskeepers take a great deal of pride in keeping them nice. It's a little aggravating to me when people don't fix ball marks or divots. I can't imagine how I'd feel walking up to this kind of damage.

Oh well, people like this make me feel a bit better about myself.

Jon

This is why Youtube is becoming less fun. Too much staged material.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

I agree with some of the others.

Staged.  And the green was due for renovation.

-Matt-

"does it still count as a hit fairway if it is the next one over"

DRIVER-Callaway FTiz__3 WOOD-Nike SQ Dymo 15__HYBRIDS-3,4,5 Adams__IRONS-6-PW Adams__WEDGES-50,55,60 Wilson Harmonized__PUTTER-Odyssey Dual Force Rossie II

Let's see, he missed the par putt, then hit his bogey putt off the green. He now has to get up and down for a triple. Sad.

Might have to putt through a few divots too.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Note: This thread is 3423 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!