IGNORED

Jason, Amanda Dufner Getting a Divorce

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3268 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Show me where Jason dufner wasn't rich when amanda met him. I've looked it up. Yes he was so you have no argument.

Amanda is a babe and Dufner was chubby and chews tobacco. Show me where this is untrue. Dufners BMI would probably actually list him as obese. Again, you have no argument.

They met in 2009. That was his first year on Tour, just getting his card. His career earnings to date were under a million, spread over 5 years. Like, he was doing well, but he wasn't swimming in a Scrooge McDuck vault.

As for the 2.5 million? There could've been a pre-nup (I doubt amanda wouldve agreed). If there is a cause for divorce on Amanda's behalf her chances of getting a huge settlement are much less if dufner has a good lawyer(I'm sure he does).

This purported gold digger either signs a very restrictive pre-nup or settles for less than he made annually 3 years in a row? With career earnings over $17M from the Tour alone? She's the worst golddigger in history. And she's the one who files for divorce instead of just continuing living there? Or waiting a few more years?

Here you have argument. Otherwise you're in a fairy tale where love is all ya need. Jason wanted to skip tournament to go the SEC championship. Amanda demanded he "go make some money".

Jason said "golf isn't everything and I want to have a family". Amanda responded. " no way".

Hardly the signs of a spouse who's deeply in love and is behind him/her.

It was a joke on a morning show.

http://www.back9network.com/article/jason-dufner-puts-wife-amanda-before-auburn-football/

Jesus, you make it sound like she threw pots and pans at him and chased him to the golf course.

Not a slam on Amanda's character. You did that.

Nope, still never did that.

I never said her motives for marrying Jason are evil nor creepy, nor unethical. It's the way many people are. Relative happiness with someone who provides a lifestyle you want. If that lifestyle begins to fade...that's a problem. My opinion is that Amanda wants to be in the limelight and live like a tiger money wife...not a dufner.

We'll see as details unfold. I believe she had an affair. Just my opinion. I also believe Jason is a good guy who simply got involved with a common situation and it just didn't suit him. I have friends who have trophy wives and they know very well they are with other men. Not saying it's glamorous or even a good thing. It's just the way it is.

You can deny that gold digging exists all you want. It's not something you PROVE. But suspicions are high when an obviously attractive person with no wealth to speak of marries a plain, out of shape person with unattractive habits with totally different plans for the future and a divorce in 3 years.

I think you may have been watching too many Disney movies. But I'm sure you're a nice person and have a good heart. Bless you, just be careful out there.

No one denied gold digging exists. I'm saying you and others are claiming it happened based on points I've refuted and stereotypes / attitudes that are outdated and ill-informed.

Suspicions are not high because of what you said. She met him as a senior in college and got married a couple years later. Maybe they were just immature and not right for each other. Maybe she missed him too much when he was always away. Maybe she did marry him for the money and decided to leave after only a few years with a tenth of what he's made. I don't know. I largely don't care, but I mostly just don't know. And you don't either. So here's my point, very simply: when you don't know, don't assume something that impugns someone's character and perpetuates nasty stereotypes.

Disney movies are great.

• Upvote 2

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow...the PC world has really got to you. Don't be afraid to think for yourself. I've never seen an ugly out of shape gold digger. Call that sexists. Just the facts of an unpleasant life. I can call what I see all I want and you have no business condemning as sexist or anything else. I do not believe that had Dufner been a greens keeper this relationship ever would've happened. Period. I'm thru with this as I do agree I couldn't care less about it in the long run but I do enjoy discussions. Amanda Boyd will be with a rich man in a matter of months. Mark it.
  • Upvote 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Thread reeks of misogyny.

Knew it was just a matter of time before that label reared it's ugly head.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

Shocking that the term would appear in a thread where many of the posts have misogynistic tones.

"Witty golf quote."

Thread reeks of misogyny.

Is misogyny a Latin term for the phrase "hot pictures of Amanda Dufner?"

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Like, was it on the tip of your tongue? "Oh, what do you call this? I know there's a word for it. Gah!"

Wow...the PC world has really got to you. Don't be afraid to think for yourself. I've never seen an ugly out of shape gold digger. Call that sexists. Just the facts of an unpleasant life.

You're creating these straw men to distract from the underlying fact that what you're saying is messed up. It's not political correctness to treat people with respect, which is all anyone is asking you to do.

I can call what I see all I want and you have no business condemning as sexist or anything else.

"I can [say things that are sexist]  and you have no business condemning as sexist."

OK.

Amanda Boyd will be with a rich man in a matter of months. Mark it.

Consider for a moment that most people go into relationships with people they meet in their social circles. If for the past 6 years of being around the PGA Tour and all the events that go with it, she's been hanging around people who are wealthy, wouldn't it stand to reason that that's who she might start dating? Your prediction has a negative insinuation, but there's a perfectly neutral explanation for what you predict.

Dom's Sticks:

Callaway X-24 10.5° Driver, Callaway Big Bertha 15° wood, Callaway XR 19° hybrid, Callaway X-24 24° hybrid, Callaway X-24 5i-9i, PING Glide PW 47°/12°, Cleveland REG 588 52°/08°, Callaway Mack Daddy PM Grind 56°/13°, 60°/10°, Odyssey Versa Jailbird putter w/SuperStroke Slim 3.0 grip, Callaway Chev Stand Bag, Titleist Pro-V1x ball

First I've heard of this and going on what's been said on here,it sounds like he'd be better off without her.

Time will tell.Remember when Greg Norman's daughter dumped Sergio.it took him years to get over that.

You never know...when Rory McIlroy ended his relationship with Wozniacki he won 4 days later then won the Open Championship about 3 weeks after that!  He bounced back rather well.

Bridgestone j40 445 w/ Graphite Design AD DJ-7
Callaway Steelhead Plus 3 wood w/ RCH Pro Series 3.2
Adams Idea Pro hybrids (3 & 4) w/ Aldila VS Proto 
Bridgestone j33 CB (5-PW) w/ original Rifle 5.5
Bridgestone West Coast 52*, j40 satin 56* & 60* w/ DG S-300
Odyssey White Hot XG #9
Bridgestone B330-RX

Shocking that the term would appear in a thread where many of the posts have misogynistic tones.

There has been nothing written here that is misogynistic, nothing. I've seen no inherent dislike for women nor prejudice against them. It's a thread about a particular chick whose behavior is being debated. I believe most everyone that has commented in fact completely and utterly love women and probably have a few important ones in their lives.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

There has been nothing written here that is misogynistic, nothing. I've seen no inherent dislike for women nor prejudice against them. It's a thread about a particular chick whose behavior is being debated. I believe most everyone that has commented in fact completely and utterly love women and probably have a few important ones in their lives.

The sense of the word that I think best applies is "distrust of women." Folks are speaking about Amanda Dufner as if she did something wrong or morally distasteful here with only the stereotype of "gold digger" to explain it. That's why I think the use of the term is apt.

Dom's Sticks:

The sense of the word that I think best applies is "distrust of women." Folks are speaking about Amanda Dufner as if she did something wrong or morally distasteful here with only the stereotype of "gold digger" to explain it. That's why I think the use of the term is apt.

I understand your point. I'm saying I don't hold ill respect to Amanda whether she's a gold digger or not. I've known women who blatantly told me they are with their spouse for "maintaining my lifestyle...but no attraction whatsoever." There are many relationships out there like this (Hugh Hefner). I'm simply stating based on the "aura" of this relationship I believe Amanda went with this relationship knowing he wasn't the love of her life. No hard feelings or disrespect intended. I do tend to get a little carried away and I apologize.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I understand your point. I'm saying I don't hold ill respect to Amanda whether she's a gold digger or not. I've known women who blatantly told me they are with their spouse for "maintaining my lifestyle...but no attraction whatsoever." There are many relationships out there like this (Hugh Hefner). I'm simply stating based on the "aura" of this relationship I believe Amanda went with this relationship knowing he wasn't the love of her life. No hard feelings or disrespect intended. I do tend to get a little carried away and I apologize.

Cheers, mate, let's get back to golf. This thread went 12 pages longer than it needed to haha

Dom's Sticks:

Cheers, mate, let's get back to golf. This thread went 12 pages longer than it needed to haha

Lol! Agreed. Too go off topic intentionally ....I just got the 5SK DVD SET....can't wait to finally get started officially.

Are you British?

Christian

:tmade::titleist:  :leupold:  :aimpoint: :gamegolf:

Are you British?

I'm a right American I am, guvnah. Born here in the colonies I was.

Dom's Sticks:

So, @Shorty, do you look down upon anyone that's an adult that has an Instagram account or just those that have it and post pictures where they're showing off their bodies, kiss the camera, or post, in your estimation, a "look at me" picture?

Only adults who try to make others envious by posting pictures of business class tickets, champagne, breast augmentation, 'bikini bridges" and thigh gaps or have  a need to show off their bodies in other ways, hoping to get "likes" or, in the case of well known people, column inches.  I include wannabe gangsta or pretentious "literary" tattoos, wads of cash and guns.

Instagram is a terrific and very useful tool. I'm all for it it the majority of cases. Kids love it. And why shouldn't they?

In the race of life, always back self-interest. At least you know it's trying.

Note: This thread is 3268 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!