IGNORED

Tiger Woods Accused of Cheating With Amanda Dufner

mvmac
Note: This thread is 3203 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I don't care if he did, or didn't knock off a batch with her. I am of the opinion that if he didn't, his agent would be filing a law suit against the tabloid. If he did, I am glad that his "glutes"  are working again. She is a fine looking therapist. Who knows.

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I don't care if he did, or didn't knock off a batch with her. I am of the opinion that if he didn't, his agent would be filing a law suit against the tabloid. If he did, I am glad that his "glutes"  are working again. She is a fine looking therapist. Who knows.

If he started banging her after the divorce and his breakup (which may be the case), I wouldn't care as much. I'd actually give him a high five and be jealous. But if he did it while Amanda and Jason were married and Tiger/Lindsay were still dating, that's just wrong. Really wrong. I would lose a shitload of respect for him...a lot more than I lost during the whole drama with his wife. But time will tell. The story will come out full blown if true. I truly hope for Jason Dufner's sake, Tiger didn't stoop that low.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patch

If he started banging her after the divorce and his breakup (which may be the case), I wouldn't care as much. I'd actually give him a high five and be jealous. But if he did it while Amanda and Jason were married and Tiger/Lindsay were still dating, that's just wrong. Really wrong. I would lose a shitload of respect for him...a lot more than I lost during the whole drama with his wife. But time will tell. The story will come out full blown if true. I truly hope for Jason Dufner's sake, Tiger didn't stoop that low.

Respect, or no respect, good, bad, or indifferent he's still the major face of the PGA.

In My Bag:

Respect, or no respect, good, bad, or indifferent he's still the major face of the PGA.

I disagree about him bring the major face. He's still one of them but I think Spieth and Rory are slowly taking over with the way they've played.

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women. You know who you are.

Funny shit.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women. You know who you are.

This may be true, but what bothers me more is the fact that we have 7 pages of posts discussing a hypothetical situation originating from a "National Enquirer" article. Even as an 8 year old who barely spoke English, I quickly deduced that this was not an entirely trustworthy source as I was pretty sure that an Elvis clone did not in fact marry Ghandi. . .

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

It's been a few days, so far no "legitimate" news agency has broken any news beyond what NE did.

Joe Paradiso

Please @turtleback, please stop with the hurtful name calling. You're welcome to present your thoughts on the topic, but doing nothing other than writing insulting comments to another poster provides nothing to the thread.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Quote:

Originally Posted by turtleback

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women.

You know who you are.

Please @turtleback, please stop with the hurtful name calling. You're welcome to present your thoughts on the topic, but doing nothing other than writing insulting comments to another poster provides nothing to the thread.

No.  Someone has to stand for maturity, class, and treating ALL women with a modicum of respect.  Maybe some folks on the thread do not have moms, wives, or daughters, but some of us do and find it disgusting the way women are being talked about here.  Panties get in a bunch if someone says some one "threw like  girl" but that is far less offensive than some of the comments made in this thread.  I'll defend to the death your right to say these things, but I will also defend to the death my right to criticize them.

So if you were hurt by what I said, maybe you should reconsider your own contributions to the discussion.  And if you feel fine about your contributions, than nothing I said matters.

But then again, what the hell do I know?

Rich - in name only

No.  Someone has to stand for maturity, class, and treating ALL women with a modicum of respect.  Maybe some folks on the thread do not have moms, wives, or daughters, but some of us do and find it disgusting the way women are being talked about here.  Panties get in a bunch if someone says some one "threw like  girl" but that is far less offensive than some of the comments made in this thread.  I'll defend to the death your right to say these things, but I will also defend to the death my right to criticize them. So if you were hurt by what I said, maybe you should reconsider your own contributions to the discussion.  And if you feel fine about your contributions, than nothing I said matters.

Tell that to mvmac. You can defend your position without name calling can you not? What I have posted means nothing in this regard. You are most welcome to defend your position to your death. However do it respectfully and with dignity. Otherwise your maturity level becomes questionable.

• Upvote 2

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Quote:

I have no idea whether the story is true or not.  What I do know is that there are a surprising number of immature misogynistic pigs posting in this thread who never got past the junior high school level when it comes to how they talk about women.

You know who you are.

Please @turtleback, please stop with the hurtful name calling. You're welcome to present your thoughts on the topic, but doing nothing other than writing insulting comments to another poster provides nothing to the thr

Quote:

You know who you are.

Funny shit.

Pretty sure I am not a women hater, or a mistreater of woman.

In My Bag:

Tell that to mvmac. You can defend your position without name calling can you not? What I have posted means nothing in this regard. You are most welcome to defend your position to your death. However do it respectfully and with dignity. Otherwise your maturity level becomes questionable.

Disagree. Turtle made a point to NOT name any names in his first post. That gives all of us a chance to step back and reflect "hmmm, I wonder if he's talking about me?" And if I then think he is, I can reevaluate my tone and the things I've said without having to get into a confrontation or anything. OTOH, if I get offended and defensive aren't I just proving him correct?

It's been a few days, so far no "legitimate" news agency has broken any news beyond what NE did.

Nor has Amanda issued a denial.

[QUOTE name="newtogolf" url="/t/82974/tiger-woods-accused-of-cheating-with-amanda-dufner/108#post_1164201"]   It's been a few days, so far no "legitimate" news agency has broken any news beyond what NE did. [/QUOTE] Nor has Amanda issued a denial.

Would you? That would be acknowledging there is some level of validity to the story.

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

Would you? That would be acknowledging there is some level of validity to the story.

"There have been reports published suggesting a romantic relationship between Tiger Woods and me.  They are untrue.  I have never had any physical, emotional or sexual relationship with Tiger.  I have engaged the law firm Dewey Chatem & Howe to sue the National Enquirer for libel.  Here is a copy of the complaint that we filed earlier today."

Disagree. Turtle made a point to NOT name any names in his first post. That gives all of us a chance to step back and reflect "hmmm, I wonder if he's talking about me?" And if I then think he is, I can reevaluate my tone and the things I've said without having to get into a confrontation or anything. OTOH, if I get offended and defensive aren't I just proving him correct?

Completely missed the point. "I feel there are some posters who show disrespect towards women". That invokes the same message without calling anyone, regardless of the anonymity of the insult an awful term. Including "misogynic pig" is immature and unnecessary. Period.

• Upvote 1

I guess my wife is a misogynistic pig as well, as she is just as entertained by this whole story as the bulk of the normal straight men I know are.  FYI, she is convinced Amanda has bolt-ons.

Note: This thread is 3203 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!