Sign in to follow this  
mvmac

2015 Quicken Loans National Discussion Thread

Note: This thread is 1475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

291 posts / 10561 viewsLast Reply

Tiger shoots low.....the whole plastic media are blowing him.

Tiger shoots high.....ops he sprained his wrist.

HAHA.

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

Who are these nine idiots you found who took that bet. Basically, you are given a tremendous odds.

A fair bet (according to your assumption that Tiger will never win or will retire) is will he win before he retires at 1:1 odds.

In your case you will only lose $20 but have potential to gain enormous amount of money. That's not a fair bet.

No. You don't understand the terms.

If Tiger enters and fails to win a tournament, I win $20 from each person.

If Tiger enters and wins a tournament, I lose $100 to each person AND must return all the $$ I won previously.

I structured it this way so I don't have to wait several years to collect $$.

I structured it this way so I don't have to wait several years to collect $$.

Right… only they do, and not only that, but they have to pay in the whole time as well.

I'll offer you straight up odds at $1000 apiece on the two things you stated:

• Tiger retires at the end of the 2015 calendar year by citing an injury (I take no, you take yes).
  • Tiger wins a sanctioned PGA Tour event before he turns 46 (I take yes, you take no).

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's a pleasant surprise.

Maybe he can go -7 over the next 8 holes... okay, that's asking him to be SuperMan.

Getting between 12-14 under would wake up everyone, including Tiger's mental health.

Win is probably out of the question but FedEx points are important or else his season will end in a couple weeks. I don't have high expectations for him at Whistling so every birdie he makes is crucial.

It's a shame that even par yesterday would have put TW in contention today it looks like. Yesterday on a par 5 he hit a 340 yard drive in the fairway and the second shot was listed at 220 and it ended up 286 on a cart path. Still too inconsistent. I'm hoping either Rickie or Howell III wins. I always felt like the latter never lived up to his potential. Would be nice to see him get a W.

It's a shame that even par yesterday would have put TW in contention today it looks like. Yesterday on a par 5 he hit a 340 yard drive in the fairway and the second shot was listed at 220 and it ended up 286 on a cart path. Still too inconsistent. I'm hoping either Rickie or Howell III wins. I always felt like the latter never lived up to his potential. Would be nice to see him get a W.

CH III changed instructors not long ago...

Note: This thread is 1475 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!