IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

Played 27 today. 46/44/44. Very streaky.

Seeing as I was taking some new swing thoughts straight to the course without working them out at the range first, I'm fairly happy. And with the weather today (75, low humidity, and sunny) it was one of those days that's just good for the soul regardless of how you play.

Bogey pace for the first six holes, followed by a stretch of 8-7-6-7 around the turn, then back to bogey pace for the last eight holes for a total of 98 at Lanier Golf Club.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

Shot best round on the home course today 74.

37 + 37 .

6 Bogeys
4 Birdies
8 Pars
Putts - 34
GIR -13
Fairway -13

Had 3 nos of 3 putts , due to bad placement of the ball and green punched with holes for maintenance .
What I Play:
913D3 9.5°Diamana Kai'li 70 Stiff  "C3" | 910F 15°, Diamana Kai'li 80 Stiff "D2" | 910H 19°,  Diamana Kai'li for Titleist 85 Hybrid Stiff | Titleist 714 AP2 4 to P Aerotech Steelfiber i110 S | SM4 Vokey 50.12, 54.14 & SM5 60.11K| 34" Edel Umpqua + 40g Counter Weight

42+46=88 on a fairly easy course from the white tees. Birdied 18, which is a nice way to finish the day!

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

1st time at this course... Shot 47 Front 44 Back 91
35 Putts, Only 4 GIR
In My Bag:
Driver: R7 Limited Matrix Ozik X-con Stiff
3 Wood: 909F3 Aldila Voodoo Stiff
Irons: AP1 3-PW DG S200
Wedge: Vokey Spin Milled 54° NickelWedge: Forged 60°Putter: Rossa Balls: Pro V1XAvatar: Nicklaus North Golf Course, Whistler BC

79 at the home course 70.2 127 6278 one birdie 10 bogeys 7 pars 33 putts
7/ 14 fairways 6/18 greens pretty good driving day irons weren't hot though oh well always next time

driver. taylormade tour burner tp ust avixcore tour green 75 x
3 wood 909 f3 13* voodo xnv8
3 hybrid adams idea pro vs proto 95x
irons 3 no 4 5-pw nike cci forged blades
gap wedge nike sv tour blacksand wedge cg14 56* 14flopadopolous vokey spin milled 64 7putter scotty cameron classics newport...

shot an even 100 today...
played with a buddy who broke 80 for the first time... he was just absolutely on fire...
wish i could say the same...
just got into trouble time and time again... even simple punch outs from the woods turned into a chore...
started the day off with a birdie opportunity on #1 ended up with par...
went downhill from there... 1 sand save ended up with a double... chipping was the only thing that was on... too bad most of the time i was chipping for par and end up 2 or 3 putting for doubles and triples
had a few great shots but far too many bad shots
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

46-43 with 27 putts. Only one three putt that was stupid. I was rushing in hopes that the group ahead would let me through, which they did, but... I missed a 3 footer on another hole. Throw in a double on a par 3 and there goes my number in the 30s.

- Shane

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shot an 86 at my home course. 42 front 44 back. 72.8/137 and 6604 yards. I had 5 GIR's and 33 putts. Only one birdie =/ on 17.
Felt great though.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

86 (45/41)
some wayward tee offs with the driver on the front nine. Got it better on the back nine.
A couple of three putts.

They say golf is like life, but don't believe them. Golf is more complicated than that.

77 (37/40)

I found a pretty good course near where I live for the summer (El Dorado in Long Beach).

I had a great front nine with three birdies, but also hit one ball in the water which led to a double and three-putted once from about 15 feet (ouch) to mess things up a little bit.

The back nine was more boring with 5 pars and 4 bogeys.
Scott T

G5 9° V2 75 X / 909F2 15.5° V2 85 X / 909H 19° V2 100 X / MP-33 #3-PW X100 / X-Forged Chrome 54.15 60.10 X100 / FGP Black 34" / Penta TP

Handicap is a guess because I haven't established one yet.Best score so far is a 71 on a 6,509 yard 70.3/121 par 72 muni, during a glorious...

I shot a 112 yesterday, but Im happy. It was my 2nd time playing 18, and the last time I shot 124. So progress is being made.

Only got in 9 today, but had my best day of the season so far. Hit only 4 of 7 fairways, but 9/9 in GIR. Had 16 putts for 3 birdies 5 pars and one bogey (on an absolutely putrid 3 putt). Total was -2, and it could have been a good bit lower than that if I had drained a few more putts.

-C

ITB:
905R Proforce V2
SS03 Fujikura Tour Platform
MD 21 Irod
MD 25 Fujikura Tour PlatformKZG Forged Blades 5-PW Rifle 5.5 Vokey SM 54/08, 60/04 Rifle Spinner Kombi 35"

• Administrator
75 at Whispering Woods .

I hit so many bad shots in this round that I'm still not sure how I managed 75. But I also hit some pretty good shots, and made some crucial putts.

I reached both par fives on the back, which is something I don't think I've ever done before. I hit the best shot of the week, by far, on the 17th.

I just tried to keep it simple, or as simple as you can be with two swing thoughts. I'm really working hard on two things, and when I get them both right I hit great shots. When either is off, the ball is off too - off the planet somewhere.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

smoked 15 or so driving range balls 280+ carry on the range, then topped 6 of 14 on the course.

If I hade those drives on the course, I think I could drop 10 strokes.
36 putts.

havent played in 3 weeks and this was my 2nd lowest score ever. LOL