IGNORED

What'd You Shoot Today?

iacas

44  don't wanna talk about it.

Hahah I just shot a 44 on a par 37 and I would love to talk about it.  I have been hovering around 48-51 on my local nine hold course.  So I am thrilled to get down to 44.  My goal this season is to play bogey golf on a regular basis and this was my first nine hole round under that mark.  I also happened to get my first two birdies since I started playing last year.  The frustrating part is I lipped out two par puts on other holes and hit one OB so that score could easily have been lower.  My short game has greatly improved since I added wedges to my bag.  Still a little scared of the 60 degree wedge.

I'm falling behind on scores...Stone Canyon Par72...6633yds...73.2CR 141slope

80-78-83-87

I played well tee to green and scored 80-78 without holing a GD #$%$ putt........

The latter rounds were an amazing adventure...LOL   .........over the hills and through the woods avoiding the big bad wolf!! It is what it is.....

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

Shot a 96(+25) yesterday. First day round for a while so i guess it was due :-D

I was hitting my driving better than i can ever remember but today was short game was quite simply not there. Chunking chips and a shank or two on my pitches. Not going to worry too much though, i have been playing well before this round so shall blame the rain and see what happens next time.

Henry

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Played Sunday.  58 was the high temp reached all day.  Constant 20 mph wind with stronger gusts at times.  Sun came out maybe 10% of the round.  Any question why I carded a 93?

Give me sunny and 80 with a slight breeze and a flat lie and I can PLAY some golf.

Not with the weather in NE Ohio.  It's beyond gotten old already.

dave

The ultimate "old man" setup:

Ping G30 driver
Ping G Fairway woods - 5 and 7 woods
Callaway X-Hot #5 hybrid; Old school secret weapon
Ping G #6-9 irons; W and U wedges
Vokey 54 and 58* Wedges
Odyssey Versa Putter
Golf Balls

A frustrating round of 41 for 9 with 5 greens.  It should have been better.

Nate

:tmade:(11.5) :touredge:(2H) MIURA MB-101(3-PW) :mizuno:(52/56/60)

:odyssey: :snell: 

Haven't hit rock bottom yet,

47 (+12)

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Another 50+ 9 hole score, either need to practice and get better or it's time to sell the clubs. I'm not the kind of person that can play this bad and have fun...

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

69 (-3) yesterday afternoon. Having a really good week right now. Ball striking is coming along nicely, and my putting is much improved since a few weeks ago, which is quite a relief because I've been working on it relentlessly.

Bogus 46-42-88 yesterday, as I posted the max and didn't even finish two holes. Who knows what the score would have been if I finished them.

This is becoming a disturbing trend this season. I make lots of pars and a few birdies and completely shoot it up on multiple holes. I made 8 pars and a birdie yesterday and that should never translate to anything more than low 80's. My mid-iron game is perplexing. I can't believe some of the places I am hitting my 6 and 7 iron. At one point I hit 7 iron on two consecutive holes; one went thirty yards right and the next one was within five feet of the hole.

Bill M

I was very proud of myself the other day when I shot a personal best 3 over 39 on my home 9-hole. 4 bogies, a birdie and a balance of pars.

...the world is full of people happy to tell you that your dreams are unrealistic, that you don't have the talent to realize them. - Bob Rotella

Driver - Taylormade R1.
Fairway - Taylormade R9 15º.
Hybrid - A3OS 3 Hybrid.

Irons - Cast CCI 4-AW.

Wedge - SV Tour 56º wedge.

Had a decent day. Bombed all my drives down the middle, putted decent just didn't have great approach shots today. Shot a 91 after a quad on the first hole... First time in a looooong time I've had a quad.

:titleist: 913 D2 w/ Oban Kiyoshi Purple :ping: G25 3 Wood w/ Graphite Design Tour AD-DJ6 :titleist: 913H 21* w/ Diamana Blue :ping: G25 4 - PW :vokey: SM4 Oil Can - 52, 56, 60 :cameron: Studio Select Newport 2 :golflogix: :bushnell: Tour V3

85 front 41 back 44 ESC 81 indexed 6.2 par 72 rate 73.7 slope 139

2 birdies

8 pars

5 bogeys

1 DB :8)

2 quads :censored:

FIR 9/14

GIR 8/18

Putts 29

Today was one of my better putting rounds that I have had for a long time so there is the positive and in fact I have been putting better over the past few weeks so I certainly hope this is a trend I can build off of, now for the bad, I had 2 quads that were completely avoidable the first one was a lost ball penalty that I later saw the ball after I completed the hole further down the left side than originally thought and the second was just a fluke when I was hitting from a bad lie and the ball hit the stupid cart and that's another 2 stroke penalty, I also had to take a 1 stroke penalty because my home course has "environmentally sensitive" areas so if your in the hazard at all it's a 1 stroke penalty and I was in by about a foot. I know this wasn't a very good round but I know there are some low rounds coming soon I know these blow up holes are mostly flukes and the thing is the course I play if you hit a bad shot it's not just bogey your looking at but double is very much in play I think if I can get my swing a bit more back under control in the coming weeks I'll get my goals back on track.

• Upvote 1

Rich C.

Driver Titleist 915 D3  9.5*
3 Wood TM RBZ stage 2 tour  14.5*
2 Hybrid Cobra baffler 17*
4Hybrid Adams 23*
Irons Adams CB2's 5-GW
Wedges 54* and 58* Titleist vokey
Putter Scotty Cameron square back 2014
Ball Srixon Zstar optic yellow
bushnell V2 slope edition

Just finished a round and was +18, 109 slope.  The overall score wasn't amazing but the day was absolutely awesome because it included the best 9 hole stretch I've ever had.  The front 9 was pretty terrible with 1 par and a ton of double bogeys-- leaving me with a +13.  The back 9 was insane... I had 6 pars in the first 7 holes!  I didn't even realize I was playing that well until the 4th hole in which... naturally resulted in a blowup score of 6 on the #13 par 3 (I never seem to do well on this hole anyway).  I went on to par the next 3 holes and started having dellusions of playing PGA tournaments and winning millions.  Then I had another mini blowup hole and recorded a 5 on the #17 par 3 before making par on the final hole.  I'm still pretty excited about it because for a while it felt like I actually knew what the hell I was doing.  Weather is supposed to be crappy the next couple days so I'm looking forward to getting out and playing Monday or Tuesday to see if I can repeat any of this.

Shot 108 today. The first time I have played the course with 20MPH+ winds. So cant complain to much. To many hero shots attempted. Really need to get some good course management ingrained into my playing style. I am not the best with a wood off the deck but I seem to always go for it. I suppose its good practice.

Shot 72 yesterday, 2 bogeys and 2 b irdies. today I shot 73 with my first hole in one :dance: and 2 birdies. Carded 2 under on the front 9 and lost it at the back. Ever since I relearned to draw the driver, my game just clicked again :)

• Upvote 1

Had a funny old round today. Playing Stableford came in with 36 Points but had 5 lost balls on the back nine, which equalled 3 no returns.

Really need to put more thought into my shots. Hitting a ball 20 yards past the green OOB on second shot because I under estimated the wind is plain stupid.

Two +10 rounds the past two days. I'm hitting it great (10 and 13 GIR, respectively), but need to work on my short game quite a bit. Handicap is projected to drop another .6 next revision.

-- Daniel

In my bag: :callaway: Paradym :callaway: Epic Flash 3.5W (16 degrees)

:callaway: Rogue Pro 3-PW :edel: SMS Wedges - V-Grind (48, 54, 58):edel: Putter

:aimpoint: