IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm very new to the forum so, I don't know if I'm eligible to receive credit for accomplishments in the recent past. But, here goes:

On February 20, 2020, after competing through and winning six matches, I won our club Men's Match play Championship for 2020.  

On June 14, 2020 I recorded my first (and so far only) Eagle. It was on our 18th hole here at Panther Run Golf Course. I was 87 yards out for my third (approach shot). I struck a perfect approach wedge that landed onto the green, bounced once and rolled into the cup for my Eagle 3.

Fairways and Greens,

Frank

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/7/2021 at 12:25 PM, Darkfrog said:

Broke 80 today with a 79. Almost completed the "no sixes" challenge too, missed by one hole.

Broke 80 today again, with a 78, and got the no-sixes this time.

623193101_Screenshot2021-03-28112758.png.c7a31d2f1fdcfe0e530720653a32916e.png

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Rare combo of winter tees and hard, dry course led to my first eagle today.  Does it still count coming on winter tees?

#5 on Forrest E Everhart Memorial Golf Course. Scorecard claims 500 yards, but I bet it was about 450. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...

Broke 80 for the first time last night (a 76).  Would love that sub-80 badge, please sir!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 5/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, billchao said:

Got it!

On 5/9/2021 at 11:08 PM, Hardspoon said:

I (very unexpectedly) broke 80 about two weeks ago!

Congrats!

On 5/14/2021 at 11:56 AM, BamaWade said:

Broke 80 for the first time last night (a 76).  Would love that sub-80 badge, please sir!

Man, three broke 80s in a row! You guys are on fire!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.