• Announcements

    • iacas

      Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

      No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
iacas

Claim Your Achievements Here!

Recommended Posts

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

Sign up (or log in) today! It's free (and you won't see this ad anymore)!

32 minutes ago, awmgolfer said:

I've broken par and had a hole in one 2 years ago!

All set!

25 minutes ago, irishmike27 said:

LSW

Broke 80

You already had the LSW badge. I added the other.

9 minutes ago, Smidd4 said:

Broke 80 and own LSW

You already had the LSW badge. I added the other.

If you already have an award, please don't list it here. I believe I got everyone from the previous site who had LSW. It took me a while to manually enter them all, but I did it already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Broke 100 last year (just) with a 97 at willow valley CG in "sunny" Yorkshire.

Hopefully with my improved, short game.........long game.............putting and positive mental attitude i may be able to go lower this year. 90 here we come (hopefully)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

58 minutes ago, jsgolfer said:

LSW Owner

Have One Hole in One

Have shot under par several times, just not in the last year

You already had the LSW award. I added the other two achievements.

52 minutes ago, RussUK said:

Broke 100 last year (just) with a 97 at willow valley CG in "sunny" Yorkshire.

Hopefully with my improved, short game.........long game.............putting and positive mental attitude i may be able to go lower this year. 90 here we come (hopefully)

I added that for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This is pretty cool now, yesterday I couldn't see the achievements or awards without going into profile, now they are all there!  Nice job!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

2 minutes ago, Abu3baid said:

This is pretty cool now, yesterday I couldn't see the achievements or awards without going into profile, now they are all there!  Nice job!

That's not really true. The awards always showed up. Today I simply moved the achievements into the space below the signature. I also re-categorized the things to separate out Monthly and Yearly awards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've added a Tournament Winner achievement.

I'll allow each person to determine the level of tournament that he or she believes qualifies. If you want the achievement, please give me some details so I can note it in the accomplishment: the name of the tournament, the dates (or year, or month), etc. If you've won multiple tournaments, pick one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Sadly, neither dozens of 9-hole rounds under par, nor my lone even par round of 72 qualify as having broken par.  My only achievements are LSW and having broken 80.

Hopefully the former will help with that elusive sub-par round.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

27 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Sadly, neither dozens of 9-hole rounds under par, nor my lone even par round of 72 qualify as having broken par.  My only achievements are LSW and having broken 80.

Hopefully the former will help with that elusive sub-par round.  

Done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I've added a Tournament Winner achievement.

I'll allow each person to determine the level of tournament that he or she believes qualifies. If you want the achievement, please give me some details so I can note it in the accomplishment: the name of the tournament, the dates (or year, or month), etc. If you've won multiple tournaments, pick one.

How about a League Championship for the season? It's different than a tournament but it is for a whole season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I have broken par and I've won the Virginia Tech Intramural Golf Tournament (2001, 2002).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now