IGNORED

Claim Your Achievements Here!

iacas

4/13/18 Scored a 75                                                                                                                      70.6/123 Birdies(3) Pars(9) Bogeys(5) DB(1)

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Had numerous eagles, last one was a chip in from just off the fringe on the drivable par 4 7th at Bass Creek in Footville WI.

WITB:  088539C8-1A10-4551-9AC5-9770625CCBB0.png.328b5e9003a7a51f646d356f617dff83.png M5 10.5 degree with GraphiteDesign Tour AD IZ shaft,  M2 3-Wood, 3-hybrid and 5-hybrid,  P790 6I-PW, 52 and 58 degree Vokey wedges  and 64 degree 088539C8-1A10-4551-9AC5-9770625CCBB0.png.328b5e9003a7a51f646d356f617dff83.png Hi-Toe wedge and Tour Spider putter.  088539C8-1A10-4551-9AC5-9770625CCBB0.png.328b5e9003a7a51f646d356f617dff83.png TP5X or Callaway Chrome Soft X balls.  Golf Pride MCC Plus 4 Align grips.

Thanks for the reminder, @iacas. I had forgotten that eagle was one of these achievements.

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

• Administrator
On 3/31/2019 at 12:09 PM, DocP said:

Had numerous eagles, last one was a chip in from just off the fringe on the drivable par 4 7th at Bass Creek in Footville WI.

Got it!

On 4/2/2019 at 10:45 PM, Missouri Swede said:

Thanks for the reminder, @iacas. I had forgotten that eagle was one of these achievements.

Congrats!

@TRUCKER I don't like to assume, so… broke 80?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

2019 is my 4th season playing golf. My achievements so far:

Hole in one #1: Sept 2017

Hole in one #2: June 2018

The 2 hole in ones = 2 Eagles

Broke 90: 2017

Broke 80: once in 2018 with a 76 (14 pars hole 1-14, then got too excited and bogeyed the last 4 holes). Damn it...

• Like 1

@iacas put me down for an eagle. Have had a number of them over the years, but no hole-in-one yet. Did have have a hole-in-one on a mulligan when playing alone last years, so I don't count that.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, FlyingAce said:

2019 is my 4th season playing golf. My achievements so far:

Hole in one #1: Sept 2017

Hole in one #2: June 2018

The 2 hole in ones = 2 Eagles

Broke 90: 2017

Broke 80: once in 2018 with a 76 (14 pars hole 1-14, then got too excited and bogeyed the last 4 holes). Damn it...

I gave you the HIO and the Broke 80 award.

I only give people the lowest "broke" that they got (so broke 80 trumps broke 90), and because HIO and Eagle are two separate awards, I give those out separately, too.

1 hour ago, Carl3 said:

@iacas put me down for an eagle. Have had a number of them over the years, but no hole-in-one yet. Did have have a hole-in-one on a mulligan when playing alone last years, so I don't count that.

All set, congrats!

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Broke 100 on 4/6/19 - Shot 91 at Griffith Park Wilson Course from the Blues (6,967 / 73.0 / 125) $ was involved so playing partners were on top of scores and absolutely zero shenanigans.

Amazing what happens when you don't lose a ball for an entire round. 🙂

• Like 1

Andy - Awful Golfer With Horrible Slice Hoping to find something resembling a correct golf swing in 2019 - Determined not to let my pursuit of better than awful get in the way of enjoying being out on a golf course

WITB:
Ping G400 LST / Orlimar 3W & 4H (circa 2012) / Cobra King F7 One Length Irons (5 - GW) / Top Flite Wedges 52* 56* 60* / Orlimar Putter

My Swing Page

Round with NO 6s

Course: Wigwam, Litchfield AZ, Red Course, club tees, 6291 yards 69.3 117

Started out with 20 minutes on a range and 10 minutes on a practice green before playing 18.

I felt well warmed up with most of my clubs.  My driver and 4h were on fire. My 6i and 7i were very predictable and my wedges felt solid. I decided not to play my 7i/w or 3h today and left them to sleep in the car. Basically, good choices as I could not feel I missed out on not having them at hand.

While I got my second sub 90 of the year (86), it never felt like as that great of a round.

Good moments: I holed a chip in from 15', no triple bogies, only 28 putts , 6 Pars, 10 Bogies, 2 double bogies, no penalties, 12 GIR, 11 Fairways.  And, the wedges were solid. No slices or wild pull hooks.

Not so good moments: missed a number of putts on Par 3s to end up with 5s on the holes.  Was often short on the second shots to require a third or even a fourth to reach the greens.  I got to get working on getting the ball closer with my hybrids and pitching wedge.

While it felt somewhat average during the play, when I totaled up the round I was happy about the score; I was not really watching the score, as I played each hole as if it were a separate entity from what went before. Before the totals, I though perhaps mid 90s.

Out: 42, In: 44

Big Shock: NO 6s!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

In My BELDIN Green Bay Packer 1999 SUPER BOWL CHAMPION bag :  :ping: G410 Plus Alta Red CB 55 sr,  GX-7  (acting as a 3 wood)  :ping: 4H, 5H. Sr Flex   :ping:  G400 6i Sr Flex, G-Max 7i. 9i Sr Flex , Glide 2.0  Wedges (50º, 56º, 60º)  :touredge:  Chipper  :ping: Putter: Cadence Mid-TR 350g:bridgestone:  e12 for the items I try to hit on purpose.  :footjoy: on my feet and hands, US Embassy-Singapore hat on my head (with PACKERS, Brewers or UW-Badgers hats as options).

• Administrator
On 4/7/2019 at 10:43 PM, iggywriter said:

Broke 100 on 4/6/19 (shot a 99)

Congratulations!

On 4/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, Chasing_Bogeys said:

Broke 100 on 4/6/19 - Shot 91 at Griffith Park Wilson Course from the Blues (6,967 / 73.0 / 125) $ was involved so playing partners were on top of scores and absolutely zero shenanigans.

Amazing what happens when you don't lose a ball for an entire round. 🙂

Congrats!

On 4/15/2019 at 10:32 PM, DrMJG said:

Big Shock: NO 6s!!!!!!!!

Post that one here:

22 hours ago, mellison24 said:

Hit an eagle

Broke 90

Purchased LSW a couple nights ago (awaiting arrival in U.K.)

Got 'em! Congrats.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does an even par 72 count as “breaking par?” Or do we need to shoot a 71?

i just had the round of my life at EVEN with 2 birdies and 2 bogies on a legit course (71.7/138)

Unfortunately one of my bogies was a 6 or else I would have earned that “no sixes” award too

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

20 minutes ago, woodzie264 said:

Does an even par 72 count as “breaking par?” Or do we need to shoot a 71?

i just had the round of my life at EVEN with 2 birdies and 2 bogies on a legit course (71.7/138)

Unfortunately one of my bogies was a 6 or else I would have earned that “no sixes” award too

whether you get the badge or not, congratulations on a great round!

Dave

:callaway: Rogue SubZero Driver

:titleist: 915F 15 Fairway, 816 H1 19 Hybrid, AP2 4 iron to PW, Vokey 52, 56, and 60 wedges, ProV1 balls 
:ping: G5i putter, B60 version
 :ping:Hoofer Bag, complete with Newport Cup logo
:footjoy::true_linkswear:, and Ashworth shoes

the only thing wrong with this car is the nut behind the wheel.

Just now, DaveP043 said:

whether you get the badge or not, congratulations on a great round!

Thanks man, just bought a frame!

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

Shot 71 yesterday (71.4/127) 6385 yards, par 72. I'm sure as hell am not a "stupid monkey" yet.

So I'm claiming the "broke par" award.

4 birdies, 3 bogeys already have the no sixes but that's a different thread. I'm going to find me a 2 par-5 par-70 and get a no-fives award 🤣

Edited by onthehunt526
Forgot to claim the reward
  • Like 1

What's in Shane's Bag?     

Ball: 2022 :callaway: Chrome Soft Triple Track Driver: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond 8° MCA Kai’li 70s FW: :callaway:Paradym Triple Diamond  H: :callaway: Apex Pro 21 20°I (3-PW) :callaway: Apex 21 UST Recoil 95 (3), Recoil 110 (4-PW). Wedges: :callaway: Jaws Raw 50°, 54°, 60° UST Recoil 110 Putter: :odyssey: Tri-Hot 5K Triple Wide 35”

I'm currently reading LSW, which I bought.  I'm not sure what I need to do to get the stupid monkey, but I'm trying...