IGNORED

GAME GOLF $1 MILLION Giveaway

Note: This thread is 2824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

http://www.gamegolf.com/home/en-us/sweepstakes

Think you can predict how the pros will do this summer? If selected, you will have the opportunity to predict the winner, and his score and you could WIN BIG! It's that simple. No strings attached.

MEET PGA TOUR PLAYERS AND WIN OTHER PRIZES FROM SOME OF THE BIGGEST NAMES IN THE GOLF AND TECHNOLOGY WORLD.
HOW TO PLAY

Simply upload an 18-hole round to the GAME GOLF platform. Every round you play gives you additional entries AND enters you into the $1 MILLION Giveaway. See below for weekly prizes!!

Upload a round using:

GAME GOLF App 2 entries
GAME GOLF Classic/Tags 3 entries
GAME GOLF LIVE 5 entries
Ten rounds using any of the above 50 bonus entries

For more detailed prize descriptions and weekly winners, click here.

Note: this giveaway is being conducted by @GAME Golf, not via The Sand Trap. We're simply pointing it out to you here so that you can be aware of it and enter to win. We'll have our own TST contest for the U.S. Open here shortly.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• iacas pinned this topic
2 hours ago, No Mulligans said:

Sweet, I already have 55 rounds uploaded with classic.  Nothing to do but wait to win.

I dont know if it applies to rounds already played.

If so, I have 100+ rounds on my Live device haha

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

WEEKLY  PRIZE GIVEAWAYS: Prize 1

Welcome to the GAME GOLF Giveaway Weekly Rundown. In addition to our $1 million grand prize giveaway, we will be handing out incredible weekly prizes all summer long. Look forward to the possibility of meeting PGA Tour Pros, free golf equipment, free lesson programs and other exciting prizes from the top names in golf and technology. To be eligible, you must upload at least one round of golf from any of the GAME GOLF devices. The more you play, the more you can win. And, don’t forget to get as many entries into the $1 Million prize by referring a friend, downloading our app, etc. The link can be found here.

This week we have the ultimate golf package up for grabs . Since you already tracking your game with us, we want to provide you with even more insight on the course with this hands free option and we will sync you up to your own Pebble Smart Watch! Pebble can connect with your phone and other smart devices to keep you up with your everyday tasks, fitness, and of course golf game. By syncing with the GAME GOLF app you will be able to use your watch as a GPS rangefinder, see your shots right as they happen, and edit your round on the go.

http://articles.gamegolf.com/weekly-prizes-1/

Johnny Rocket - Let's Rock and Roll and play some golf !!!

• 2 weeks later...

The first week of the GAME GOLF Summer Giveaway has passed and the first winner has been chosen!!!

The ultimate golf package has been awarded to Patrick Boilini from Highland Park, Chicago.

PRIZE: Patrick has won a PEBBLE Time Steel, allowing him to seamlessly sync his GAME GOLF data to his smart watch, a lesson from a GOLF CHANNEL ACADEMY pro in his local area and a free round of golf from GOLFNOW.

How can YOU win? Simply upload an 18 hole round using a GAME GOLF device (LIVE, CLASSIC, TAGS or the APPS) and you will be entered to win. Entries rollover from the previous week. The more you play, the more chances you have to win.

HAVE YOU ENTERED?

WEEK 2 PRIZES: This week we will have THREE prizes to give away. These prizes include an amazing KRONOS 'Touch' putter, a prize package from BRIDGESTONE GOLF and a complimentary lesson and round of golf from our partners at GOLF CHANNEL ACADEMY and GOLFNOW!! Read more here

Tip of the Week

Every week throughout the duration of the Sweepstakes, we will offer valuable insights and tips to ensure that you are getting the most out of your GAME GOLF system.

This week, we will share some great 'TIPS FOR BETTER COURSE MANAGEMENT' and more information on how GAME GOLF can help you achieve your goals this season.

Congrats to Patrick ....    :beer:

And the Winners this week are:

The second week of the GAME GOLF Summer Giveaway has passed and THREE winners have been chosen!

PRIZES: First, Keith Cuddihy from Ottawa, Canada will be getting a top of the line KRONOS PUTTER. Kronos strives to make the finest and most precise putters that are all Pure Balance COG certified. Jordan Parisi from New York has won a lesson from a GOLF CHANNEL ACADEMY pro in his local area and a free round of golf from GOLFNOW. Finally, Laura Richardson from Sheffield, South Yorkshire in the UK is taking home an autographed BRIDGESTONE GOLF head cover as well as a pack of Tour B330RX Balls.

• 3 weeks later...

game week 5.jpg

Congratulations to the winners of last week's prizes! One lucky winner will play a round of golf with GAME GOLF Pro and Russia's #1 ranked female golfer Maria Verchenova. Bill Chao from Iselin, NJ has won himself a Singlecue Smart device and the winner of a prize package from Bridgestone Golf has also been notified so make sure to check your emails.

@billchao  Is this Bill Chao on TST ???    :beer:

5 hours ago, Club Rat said:

game week 5.jpg

Congratulations to the winners of last week's prizes! One lucky winner will play a round of golf with GAME GOLF Pro and Russia's #1 ranked female golfer Maria Verchenova. Bill Chao from Iselin, NJ has won himself a Singlecue Smart device and the winner of a prize package from Bridgestone Golf has also been notified so make sure to check your emails.

@billchao  Is this Bill Chao on TST ???    :beer:

I don't know who he is, but I'm sure he's pretty good looking :whistle:

Now I have to figure out what a Singlecue and what I can do with it.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

19 minutes ago, billchao said:

Some kind of gesture control device you attach to your flat panel and such. You'll be waving your fingers like a Jedi Master. You will, play me Game of Thrones. :-)

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

3 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Some kind of gesture control device you attach to your flat panel and such. You'll be waving your fingers like a Jedi Master. You will, play me Game of Thrones. :-)

Well as I told my wife, out of this week's prize pool, the Singlecue is the only one I don't know what to do with.

Time to get researching.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
2 hours ago, billchao said:

Well as I told my wife, out of this week's prize pool, the Singlecue is the only one I don't know what to do with.

What else did you win?

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

12 minutes ago, iacas said:

What else did you win?

I meant out of the available prizes they gave out. I only won the Singlecue.

Bill

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
Just now, billchao said:

I meant out of the available prizes they gave out. I only won the Singlecue.

Ah, I gotcha.

Congrats on the win Bill!

I managed to leave for vacation without setting mine up (although I did at least buy one, a step in the right direction).  I'll have it set up by next week at this time. 

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Singlecue connects and controls your media and smart home devices using simple touch-free gestures.

It actually looks really like a great device. I believe they are now called "Onecue"

And here's how to set it up.

14 hours ago, billchao said:

The proper term is "devilishly handsome".:-P

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

• Administrator

Note: This thread is 2824 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!