IGNORED

TST Fall NW PA/NE OH (Erie, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Detroit, etc.) Outing - August 13, 14

iacas
Note: This thread is 2830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, GolfLug said:

Just show up and pay according to those who have called. But no harm in making a 2 min call either for your peace of mind.

Yeah, according to the hotel, all four rooms are just reserved in Rob's name.  As long as you guys are in fact using all four rooms (11 beds), it's fine to just show up and pay.  Probably makes sense to coordinate in advance who is staying with who, because one person will need to pay for each room...

- John

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

@Slice of Life and I will be sharing a room. We'll take one of the rooms with two double beds.  

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

• Administrator

I'm sharing a room with @georgep but I don't think we're in that "block" of rooms.

@Rob Thompson

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Those butt pipes have hung up on me twice and now the line's busy. Cutting into my lunch time.

Finally reached them. They never heard of Rob Thompson and want $203 for one night. You could rent a house for a month in Norwalk for $203.

15 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

Those butt pipes have hung up on me twice and now the line's busy. Cutting into my lunch time.

Finally reached them. They never heard of Rob Thompson and want $203 for one night. You could rent a house for a month in Norwalk for $203.

That is probably because they were looking for a "block" of reservations, like you'd have for a wedding. In this case, Rob reserved the rooms completely.

- John

41 minutes ago, Hardspoon said:

That is probably because they were looking for a "block" of reservations, like you'd have for a wedding. In this case, Rob reserved the rooms completely.

I don't know. I gave them Rob's name. ... I guess i can try them back in a few hours and try explaining the whole thing again.

As long as they aren't looking for $203 out of my pocket, I'd be willing to take a room.

Hotel update

Well that was far more difficult than anything should ever be when I'm not getting paid to do it.

Anyway, if someone wouldn't mind taking the other half of this room and saving me some money, that would be great.

Room #1 (2 double beds)

1. @GolfLug
  2. @vasaribm

Room #2 (2 double beds)

1. @mcanadiens
  2. empty

Room #3 (3 double beds)

1. @saevel25
  2. @Slice of Life
  3. @Hardspoon

Room #3 (4 double beds)

1. empty
  2. empty
  3. empty
  4. empty

• Administrator

See above for the hotel stuff.

Still two spots open. Let's fill them!

1. @iacas Both (NC)
  2. @Jeremie Boop Both (17.3)
  3. @mcanadiens Both (21.4)
  4. @saevel25 Both (4.2)
  5. @vasaribm Both (14.3)
  6. @Slice of Life Both (19.1)
  7. @GolfLug Both (11.6)
  8. @georgep Both (8.1)
  9. @Hardspoon Both (24.3)
  10. @macdaddy18 Both (4.4)
  11. @Buckeyebowman Sunday (x.x)
  12. @Divot Master Both (10.6)
  13. @dave s Sunday (16.8)
  14. @dave s Dennis Sunday (19.6)
  15. @voodoo Sunday (8.2)
  16. open
  17. open

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

OK, I forget how I did this the last time, and am having trouble getting this done, so I'll just throw myself on the mercy of the court! Checked w/the league secretary today and my official HI is 12.5. So, could someone more computer savvy than me please add that to the list?

Told you it would be pretty close to my profile!

And, YES! Let's fill those final two slots! We want a full field. This is like the Masters! Can you imagine anyone turning down an invite to Augusta? Come on, Cinderella Boys! Hell! I'm driving out early from Youngstown! Figure it should take me a shade over two hours! That's OK! Willing to do it.

BTW, what time is breakfast? I know I'll need a good breakfast in me before hitting the course.

1. @iacas Both (NC)
  4. @saevel25 Both (4.2)
  5. @vasaribm Both (14.3)
  7. @GolfLug Both (11.6)
  8. @georgep Both (8.1)
  11. @Buckeyebowman Sunday (12.5)
  15. @voodoo Sunday (8.2)
  16. open
  17. open

- John

Rain expected every day through Monday...awesome...

Ryan M

The Internet Adjustment Formula:
IAD = ( [ADD] * .96 + [EPS] * [1/.12] ) / (1.15)

IAD = Internet Adjusted Distance (in yards)
ADD = Actual Driver Distance (in yards)
EPS = E-Penis Size (in inches)

3 minutes ago, Slice of Life said:

Always subject to change, I don't trust weather forecasts at all anymore.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Slice of Life said:

Hush. ;-)

Guys, talk to your friends and let's see about closing spots 16 and 17 with some golfers!
  1. @iacas Both (NC)
  4. @saevel25 Both (4.2)
  5. @vasaribm Both (14.3)
  7. @GolfLug Both (11.6)
  8. @georgep Both (8.1)
  11. @Buckeyebowman Sunday (12.5)
  15. @voodoo Sunday (8.2)
  16. open
  17. open

First post - I saw Eagle Creek and was thinking "Oh heck no..."  but  it's true.    I'm from Norwalk, OH!  Made me smile to see the first thread on the site something pertaining to home!    Have fun at EC!

• Administrator
30 minutes ago, iamwardicus said:

First post - I saw Eagle Creek and was thinking "Oh heck no..."  but  it's true.    I'm from Norwalk, OH!  Made me smile to see the first thread on the site something pertaining to home!    Have fun at EC!

Attend! There are still two spots open!

Note: This thread is 2830 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!