IGNORED

Online Stores?

Note: This thread is 2777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anyone know of any great online stores for buying golf stuff?  I'm mostly just looking for balls or occasionally a new glove.

I know about ebay and amazon but am curious if there are other options.

Any tips would be appreciated!

Jeez, I used to have a whole list of them, but can't lay my hands on it right now. One name I do recall was Hurricane Golf. I believe they were based in Florida. Maybe just Google something like "golf discount outlets" and they could help you out.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

This might not be the most helpful for balls and gloves (though I do see golf ball deals pop up at least once a week), but golfwrx's classified section is a great place to get deals on a lot of stuff. I got my AD-DI shaft there for $130, along with my KBS shafts from 3-LW for another $150 for the set. The AD-DI was used for a week (didn't have a mark) and the KBS shafts clearly only ever had a grip installed on the 7-iron. Good deals there, at least from what I've found, but mostly on clubs and shafts (though they do have golf balls in their classifieds every so often). 

The nice part about that is they also have a WTB forum, where you post what you want and people come to you. That's actually what I did for the iron shafts. I posted about what I wanted and I had about 7 responses to choose from within 24 hours, so it's pretty active. For golf balls other than ProV1's that would be your best bet for finding them.

I've found good deals with Rockbottom.

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

3balls.com is great.  My friends and I have all bought used clubs off of 3balls and have found their actual condition to be better than what's represented on the website. In other words, something in good condition if often very good or much better.  Their prices are reasonable and competitive to what you see in the used section of a Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy.  I agree with @Pretzel on deals on golfwrx but you really have to keep track of the classified forum and if you're looking for something specific, you need to be patient.  

Also.... golfballs.com.  Prices are competitive to balls you'll find anywhere else, and personalization/ID align is $4.00 more or sometimes it's free depending on what ball you're buying.  I usually buy a 3-4 dozen from golfballs.com at the beginning of every season.  

• 1 month later...

I use Rockbottom a lot

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

On 8/3/2016 at 6:11 AM, Golden Greek said:

3balls.com is great.  My friends and I have all bought used clubs off of 3balls and have found their actual condition to be better than what's represented on the website. In other words, something in good condition if often very good or much better.  Their prices are reasonable and competitive to what you see in the used section of a Golfsmith or Golf Galaxy.  I agree with @Pretzel on deals on golfwrx but you really have to keep track of the classified forum and if you're looking for something specific, you need to be patient.  

Also.... golfballs.com.  Prices are competitive to balls you'll find anywhere else, and personalization/ID align is $4.00 more or sometimes it's free depending on what ball you're buying.  I usually buy a 3-4 dozen from golfballs.com at the beginning of every season.  

Just curious if this is better/cheaper than dealing with eBay? I have a feeling these same sellers are on there.

I use old Taylor Made clubs from eBay and golf shops.

On 7/25/2016 at 6:34 AM, newtogolf said:

GlobalGolf.com3balls.com, tgw.com and rockbottomgolf.com are all sites I've used and had very good experiences with.  

+1

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

When I was buying golf stuff I always used "Golf USA in Manhattan Kansas". Never had a problem with them. Before, or after the sale. Have not used them in quite a while since I am done buying golf stuff other than balls. However, if I needed something like a repair, or larger ticket item, they would get my first call. 

In My Bag:
A whole bunch of Tour Edge golf stuff...... :beer:

Note: This thread is 2777 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!