IGNORED

FlightScope Mevos - Buy Them Here

iacas
Note: This thread is 2156 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Ten Mevos are on their way to me.

Copy and paste this list and add your name (in @mention form please) to the list where there's an "open" listed.

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Copy and paste this list and add your name (in @mention form please) to the list where there's an "open" listed.

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open
Edited by iSank

Hi, I live on a small island in the Pacific Ocean.

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. @Vinsk
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

I think I am going to have to pass for now. These TaylorMade irons aren't working out and I'm thinking I'm going to sell these and buy a new set. I don't think I could swing the Mevo and new irons with the wife...haha!

Bryan A
"Your desire to change must be greater than your desire to stay the same"

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. @Vinsk
  5. @bills80
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Mike

In the bag:
Ping G30 Driver
x hot 3 wood
x hot 3, 4, 5 hybrids
Callaway XR irons
Cleveland RTX 54 and 58 wedges
Edel E-3 Torque balanced putter

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. @Vinsk
  5. @bills80
  6. @georgep
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

• Administrator
37 minutes ago, klis10 said:

Interesting first post @klis10… just please send me a PM here soon. Thank you.

:-D

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, klis10 said:

Gotta start somewhere...if all first posts were this efficient the world would be a better place!

True dat. Welcome to the site.

Here's the current list:

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. @Vinsk
  5. @bills80
  6. @georgep
  7. @Reesh
  8. @klis10
  9. open
  10. open

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator

Only one remains.

1. local sale
  2. @saevel25
  3. @iSank
  4. @Vinsk
  5. @bills80
  6. @georgep
  7. @Reesh
  8. @klis10
  9. local sale
  10. open

I'm going to add a waiting list as well:

1. waiting list 1
  2. waiting list 2
  3. waiting list 3
  4. waiting list 4
  5. waiting list 5

The waiting list will be for anyone who wants in on the next batch and/or anyone who wants in if someone doesn't pay promptly in the group of ten above.

I still want one, but the wife wants to use our tax returns to get our house's exterior painted. I'll save up and have some funds available for one some point this summer.

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

• Administrator

Okay, those are the next ten.

If you're interested in one, feel free to PM me. I sell them for a good price and ship to you via USPS Priority.

I'll message the lucky ten (eight) above between now and Monday, re: payment, so please keep an eye out for that PM.

P.S. If you're interested in being on the waiting list, either for the next batch of ten OR in case someone in this batch doesn't pay, please add your name to the waiting list.

P.P.S. PM sent to the eight above.

• Administrator

2018-02-12 12.30.33.jpg

They'll ship to each of those who ordered later today! Everyone but @iSank should see them on Valentine's Day… and he'll see it a day later (oh, pooh, that's what he gets for living in Hawaii!!! :-D).

If you want one of the next ten, here's the new waiting list…

1. open
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Probably mid-March or so? Signing up is just a way to keep apprised of things, it doesn't absolutely commit you to buying.

@kpaulhus, @klineka, @TN94z… etc.

8 minutes ago, iacas said:

If you want one of the next ten, here's the new waiting list…

1. @kpaulhus
  2. open
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

Probably mid-March or so? Signing up is just a way to keep apprised of things, it doesn't absolutely commit you to buying.

Kyle Paulhus

If you really want to get better, check out Evolvr

:callaway: Rogue ST 10.5* | :callaway: Epic Sub Zero 15* | :tmade: P790 3 Driving Iron |:titleist: 716 AP2 |  :edel: Wedges 50/54/68 | :edel: Deschutes 36"

Career Low Round: 67 (18 holes), 32 (9 holes)

1. @kpaulhus
  2. @klineka
  3. open
  4. open
  5. open
  6. open
  7. open
  8. open
  9. open
  10. open

I might not be ready to buy until the summer but we'll see what happens. Dang student loans are severely limiting my golf budget :pound:

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Max ST LS
Woods:  :cobra: Darkspeed LS 3Wood/3Hybrid
Irons: :tmade: P770 (4-PW)
Wedges: :callaway: MD3 50   MD5 54 58 degree  
Putter: :odyssey:  White Hot RX #1
Ball: :srixon: Z Star XV

Note: This thread is 2156 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!