IGNORED

2018 Ryder Cup at Le Golf National - Paris, France

lastings
Note: This thread is 2016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Informative 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

8 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

As long as I get to see my "Fan Duel" ads....where's that sarcasm font again....

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

10 minutes ago, eich41 said:

Phil and BD pairing makes no sense. BD approaches the game like a robot and tries to approach every shot scientifically (literally). Why would you pair him out n alternate shot with a guy who is a total free wheeler on the course?  Fourball would be one thing, but alternate shot is just stupid. Also why no Reed/Spieth pairing?

Spieth/ Thomas looks a ridiculously strong 4some on paper, while Reed was bang average this morning. 

The Mickelson/ BD combo is bizarre though.

8 minutes ago, eich41 said:

Phil and BD pairing makes no sense. BD approaches the game like a robot and tries to approach every shot scientifically (literally). Why would you pair him out n alternate shot with a guy who is a total free wheeler on the course?  Fourball would be one thing, but alternate shot is just stupid. Also why no Reed/Spieth pairing?

The only reason I can think of is Phil has been putting so well this year. Maybe the theory was Phil would carry Bryson on the green and could get them out of trouble if Bryson missed the green which he has been doing. Still I agree with you strange combo.

11 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Another thing better in Europe - I’m watching the Ryder cup with about 5-8 mins of commercials per hour. 

2 hours ago, Bucki1968 said:

Tiger looks a like he needs the afternoon off. Not sure if anyone knows but I would think it would have been better to have a week in between the Tour Championship and the Ryder Cup?

Woods isn't a TEAM player and should have been missed completely. He's got a terrible Ryder Cup record. But as a European we're GLAD he's in the team. More guaranteed points for us 😁

4 minutes ago, Killa said:

Another thing better in Europe - I’m watching the Ryder cup with about 5-8 mins of commercials per hour. 

Shouldn’t have any adverts given how much we pay for the subscription.

5 minutes ago, Gettin Better said:

Woods isn't a TEAM player and should have been missed completely. He's got a terrible Ryder Cup record. But as a European we're GLAD he's in the team. More guaranteed points for us 😁

Right... You are so witty.

1 minute ago, eich41 said:

Meh, Phil can ride the pine IMO

I have not been impressed with Phil's performance lately either.

"My ball is on top of a rock in the hazard, do I get some sort of relief?"

13 minutes ago, Hazsa said:

Shouldn’t have any adverts given how much we pay for the subscription.

I got a golf channel in a HD pack so it’s about 20€ per month more for a 100 HD channels so no biggie. 

28 minutes ago, Killa said:

I haven't seen a single ad today on my subscription. Lovely.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Great comeback from Europe, should be some good highlights on the telly tonight.

Not going to get carried away though as there is still a lot of golf still to be played .

Russ, from "sunny" Yorkshire = :-( 

In the bag: Driver: Ping G5 , Woods:Dunlop NZ9, 4 Hybrid: Tayormade Burner, 4-SW: Hippo Beast Bi-Metal , Wedges: Wilson 1200, Putter: Cleveland Smartsquare Blade, Ball: AD333

1 hour ago, Northwoods88 said:

I would like to see a koepka/Mickelson duo tomorrow. 

I’d prefer to see Phil sit out. Pretty useless. I hope this ends the ‘throw the vet a bone’ pick.

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

Note: This thread is 2016 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!