IGNORED

This Is a Lot of Work to Hit a Golf Ball

nevets88
Note: This thread is 1905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

That's like 13 windups?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm not getting anything other than a blank screen.  Ah...there it goes.  The guy maybe threw the discus, or the hammer, in his younger days.  

Edited by Piz
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

I wonder where @iacas would start with that? Priority piece? Lol.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

I wonder where @iacas would start with that? Priority piece? Lol.

His priority is finding another sport. Maybe table tennis?

• Like 3

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

1 hour ago, Piz said:

I'm not getting anything other than a blank screen.  Ah...there it goes.  The guy maybe threw the discus, or the hammer, in his younger days.  

He's just missing the scream after the release. 😀

• Like 1

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

I'd like to see someone like that on the PGA Tour, playing at PGA level of course.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

• 2 weeks later...

I got tired just watching that...I can't imagine doing that for the entire round.    Wonder what his putting routine looks like!

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

whazza madder....ain'tn youse guys ever saw a pair o dime breaker befo?.

"James"

:titleist: 913 D3 with Aldila RIP Phenom 60 4,2 Regular Shaft,  :touredge: Exotics XCG-7 Beta 3W with Matrix Red Tie Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX8 19 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3 Shaft:touredge: Exotics EX9 28 deg Hybrid w UST Mamiya Recoil F3  shaft, / Bobby Jones Black 22 deg Hybrid:touredge: Exotics EXi 6 -PW  w UST Mamiya Recoil F2 Shaft, SW (56),GW (52),LW (60):touredge:  TGS),/ ODDYSEE Metal-X #7 customized putter (400G, cut down Mid Belly)

18 hours ago, Hacker James said:

whazza madder....ain'tn youse guys ever saw a pair o dime breaker befo?.

Yes I think he is on to something. I may start incorporating something like that, but is it more like a pre-shot routine, warm-up swing, or enhanced forward press?

1 hour ago, Carl3 said:

Yes I think he is on to something. I may start incorporating something like that, but is it more like a pre-shot routine, warm-up swing, or enhanced forward press?

I only swing like that after a bad shot and am aiming for a tree... 😁

20 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

He's a lefty.  That's his problem.

Hah! 🤪

:ping:  :tmade:  :callaway:   :gamegolf:  :titleist:

TM White Smoke Big Fontana; Pro-V1
TM Rac 60 TT WS, MD2 56
Ping i20 irons U-4, CFS300
Callaway XR16 9 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S
Callaway XR16 3W 15 degree Fujikura Speeder 565 S, X2Hot Pro 20 degrees S

"I'm hitting the woods just great, but I'm having a terrible time getting out of them." ~Harry Toscano

On this subject, I am just about to make you all feel real fed up. My best friend played off of scratch at the age of 14, a few years after picking up his first club. At 16 he won the junior British open. That said, he still never made it to tour pro standard. I once asked him why golf was so difficult, and he replied, "I have always found the game so easy". I wanted to punch him 😒

Edited by Mr Puddle

- Simon Hornsby

2 hours ago, Mr Puddle said:

On this subject, I am just about to make you all feel real fed up. My best friend played off of scratch at the age of 14, a few years after picking up his first club. At 16 he won the junior British open. That said, he still never made it to tour pro standard. I once asked him why golf was so difficult, and he replied, "I have always found the game so easy". I wanted to punch him 😒

Name please.  His, not yours.

On 12/28/2018 at 9:01 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

Name please.  His, not yours.

Sorry, I would not even consider doing that, and for obvious reasons. He is about 50 now, so perhaps you could research it

- Simon Hornsby

Note: This thread is 1905 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!