p1n9183

Historical Par Streak (For Me at Least)

16 posts / 762 viewsLast Reply

Want to hide this ad? Register for free today!

14 minutes ago, p1n9183 said:

I played this weekend at my home course (6550 yards, 70.2 rating, par 72). On Saturday i played solid and score 72(E) but the funny thing is that all 18 holes i score Par.
This was the first time in my life i did that and the 2nd time with a bogey free round.

On Sunday after Par on the 1st hole I called it 19 to my playing partners. I kept doing that on the next holes that i also pared. The streak came to and end on the 6th hole where i made a birdie from 20 feet (yes, thankfully i didn´t end it with bogey or worst). So finally i pared 23 holes in a role.
Ended the round 71(-1) for a pretty good weekend overall.

Are there some more good streak in the TST worth telling? 

I have no story like that at all but wanted to say congrats. That's a hell of a streak. :beer:

Very cool!  Congrats!

I have no idea what my par streak is, but I’ve never had a bogie free round.  Longest birdie streak is 3 a few times....

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I think I got par on 18 straight once when I was playing Tiger Woods golf on playstation. 

Thats actually quite amazing. 18 consecutive pars has to be one of the rarest things you can do in golf. Ive never come close to that. I think the most consecutive pars I've ever had in one round was 12. Theres always a dreaded birdie or bogey in there someplace. 

Congrats on the 18 pars. That is something to be very proud of.  😀

Thanks guys! yes it was a pritty unique round. I think @iacas did one round like this aswell.
Breaking it down I hit 12 GIR, 6 up/down and just 2 birdie oportunities inside 10 feet (missed of course).

Evidence if needed in the image.

Par-Streak.png

I played with my father once when he did that exact thing, it was pretty cool. I have had 16 pars in a round, although not all in a row. I have had a few bogey free rounds.

Congratulations!

Personal best was 11 in a row including all the back 9. I got done and said that it was fun. My buddy said it was fun to watch. Congrats on a great round. 

Wow, I’ve always been really happy about my 5 straight pars to start a round until I read some of thes posts lol. I shot my career low of 83 that day so ther were obviously a few double bogies in there as well.

My way of playing golf just favor a lot of Pars I think.

This weekend I made 21 Pars in a row again.
On Saturday i made 37(+1) in the front 9 with par in the 9th hole. Made 9 pars on the back for a 73(+1).
On Sunday i made eleven straigth pars till the bogey on the 12th hole. 

That bogey was like unboxing the pandora Box.. from 12th hole to 18th i did 0 pars. Bogey, Birdie, Double, Birdie, Birdie, Bogey, Bogey. 74(+2). My playing partner said that it was boring to see me playing golf before the final rollercoster.  

My best round I had an even PAR over front 9 -1x bogey 1x Birdie 7 pars then my TM R11 broke and didn't have 3w at the time so had to use my 5H to tee off for the next 9 (which also had the two longest PAR5's) lost my head and posted a 47 !!!! with only 1 more par ... my lip was fair dragging on the ground