IGNORED

Would You Rather…?

iacas

On 1/21/2021 at 12:47 PM, ChetlovesMer said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #33:

Would you rather drive the cart?

OR

Would you rather be a passenger in the cart?

In general, I would rather just ride in the cart, especially because I am unfortunately terrible at finding golf balls even when I watch them the whole way. That said, I have a buddy who loves parking 50 feet away from the ball and is real bad about playing quickly, so if I am playing with him, I will always try and drive.

Justin

Driver: :callaway: Rogue Draw 11* Evenflow Blue 65 X

Fairway Wood: :callaway: Epic Flash 5 Wood 18* Tensei Blue AV 75 X
Irons: :titleist: AP3 4-PW Project X 6.5   |   Wedges: :callaway: MD4 50*/56*/60*
Putter: :odyssey: O-Works Tank #1

My Swing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I would rather be the passenger.  That way you can walk when you want, don't get in trouble for taking the cart into the wrong spot and it's easier to grab a beer when you need one.

• iacas changed the title to Would You Rather…?
  • 2 weeks later...

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, have your favorite team win, drink too much, pork out on nacho chips & dip and feel like crap afterwards...

...or...

Play 18 holes and shoot 6 strokes below your best ever round?

55 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

Would you rather watch the Super Bowl, have your favorite team win, drink too much, pork out on nacho chips & dip and feel like crap afterwards...

...or...

Easy choice for me, “I would rather Play 18 Holes.....”.  Heck, does not even need to be a personal best.

Stuart M.

I am a "SCRATCH GOLFER".  I hit ball, Ball hits Tree, I scratch my head. 😜

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

The latter - not even close 

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

1 hour ago, Double Mocha Man said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

I’ve done both in a day....but they sold nachos at the Putt-Putt so that helped.

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

2 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

Definitely the latter. My seahawks can suck it after not handing the ball off to Beast Mode. 

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

The latter, by far. Why would anyone choose the former?

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

Well the Super Bowl is played at night, so.......

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

58 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

I can sense a lot of you are conflicted... or you're out buying chips and beer.

No, watching WM and just got off the treadmill.  I will watch later but if not 15 degrees out I would rather golf.

Stuart M.

Driver: Ping G410 Plus 10.5* +1* / 3 Hybrid: Cleveland HIBORE XLS / 4,5 & 6 Hybrids: Mizuno JP FLI-HI / Irons/Wedges 7-8-9-P-G: Mizuno JPX800 HD / Sand Wedge: Mizuno JPX 800 / Lob Wedge: Cleveland CBX 60* / Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG 7S / Balls: Srixon Soft / Beer: Labatt Blue (or anything nice & cold) 

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Not completely on the West Coast or in Hawaii.  Army issue night goggles, if needed.

If I’m in Hawaii, I’m not thinking Super Bowl at all!

• Like 1

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

2 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

There are those among us who would never miss a Super Bowl.

Or there are the Detroit Lions who miss all of them.

• Funny 2

Stuart M.

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

No brainer for me - option 2 all the way!  Somewhere along the way the Super Bowl and the NFL started to fade to black.  Now it’s just a gray blip on the horizon.  

Ping G400 SFT 10deg  R flex
Ping G410 3w R flex
Ping G400 3h and 4h R flex
Taylormade SLDR 5i thru PW graphite shaft R flex
Cleveland CBX wedges - 50, 54, 58 or 52, 58 (depending on my mood)
Odyssey Versa or White Steel #5
Srixon Q Star

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Double Mocha Man said:

WOULD YOU RATHER #34:

...or...

B, easily.

Especially since you said a bunch of "and" stuff in the first thing, which means I could play golf and do all of the above minus the "feel like crap afterward" part.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets