IGNORED

What Are You Doing Now (Quarantine Edition)?

Piz
Note: This thread is 1502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

15 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

4B40B270-8B1D-4A61-B48B-2E29EB2AD3D0.jpeg.0415cec7cba97e0ae1987187dd0f028d.jpeg

This was actually on TV this morning.  And I watched it.  Talk about appropriate content.

In my Bag:

Driver - SLDR 430 - 10.5 deg
3 Wood - SLDR HL
Irons - TM Tour CB's                                                                                                                                                                 Wedges - TM                                                                                                                                                                               Putter - Odyssey White Ice 2 Ball

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE. The 2 nudie bars here are open!!

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

7 minutes ago, snapfade said:

UPDATE. The 2 nudie bars here are open!!

Remember....6 feet.

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

19 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Remember....6 feet.

Makes for a real shitty lap dance!  :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

The bars and restaurants, here in Dunwoody, are all closing at 9pm tomorrow.  I'm thinking I might have to buy a shitload of cleaning supplies and spend my free time tightening up the crib.  Aside from going to the grocery store there isn't much left to do.

In der bag:
Cleveland Hi-Bore driver, Maltby 5 wood, Maltby hybrid, Maltby irons and wedges (23 to 50) Vokey 59/07, Cleveland Niblick (LH-42), and a Maltby mallet putter.                                                                                                                                                 "When the going gets tough...it's tough to get going."

5 minutes ago, Piz said:

The bars and restaurants, here in Dunwoody, are all closing at 9pm tomorrow.  I'm thinking I might have to buy a shitload of cleaning supplies and spend my free time tightening up the crib.  Aside from going to the grocery store there isn't much left to do.

How are the rub and tugs on Buford Hwy holding up?

49 minutes ago, Vinsk said:

Remember....6 feet.

29 minutes ago, David in FL said:

Makes for a real shitty lap dance!  :-D

You really wouldn't want to get any closer, it is Brevard County.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime 3.0, :adidas: Tour360 22

8 hours ago, David in FL said:

If that was the sole point he was making, I’d probably engage him without resorting to name calling rants.

If I didn’t feel that I could do that, I’d try to refrain from engaging at all.

But maybe that’s just me.

Can’t give you a “like” in this forum, so just going to quote it for the repost.

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• Administrator
11 hours ago, David in FL said:

If that was the sole point he was making, I’d probably engage him without resorting to name calling rants.

If I didn’t feel that I could do that, I’d try to refrain from engaging at all.

But maybe that’s just me.

@leftybutnotPM has behaved poorly here but your entire position here has been indefensible.

Stick to discussing the actual topic, too. Not the meta bullshit.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

I am going crazy. I can't go to the gym and the weather is too crappy for golf.

Read. Work out at home. Clean.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

9 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Man. So choosy. 

It's friggin 65 degrees out there and it isn't even raining. 

You come work for me and I'll go play golf. 

9 minutes ago, mcanadiens said:

Man. So choosy. 

It's friggin 65 degrees out there and it isn't even raining. 

You come work for me and I'll go play golf. 

We got a ton of rain last night down in this neck of the woods. I doubt many courses will be open even if I didn't have to work today. It may be 65 now, but it will be MUCH colder by this afternoon and through the weekend.

15 minutes ago, iacas said:

There are plenty of "options". I've been cooped up all winter, and going to the gym was my escape. I'm ready to be outside.

Edited by CarlSpackler

- Shane

35 minutes ago, CarlSpackler said:

Is there a disc golf course near you?  You get outside and can have social distancing.

From the land of perpetual cloudiness.   I'm Denny

There are now a few Coronavirus cases here in Durham, so I’m probably not going anywhere anytime soon. In the meantime, I’m doing three things mainly:

1) Playing my PS4

2) Playing a golf simulation board game, or 

3) Playing my backyard golf course. Went out this morning about 8:00 and played.

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

I wonder if my two neighbors would mind me using their backyards ajoining.  I need to practice my new driver.  The guy behind me throws his junk in my woods, so, a few divots should not matter.  People need to be inside and in quarantine.  I am blown away that the local golf course teesheet is completely filled.  Dumb Scheißeheads.

29 minutes ago, dennyjones said:

Is there a disc golf course near you?  You get outside and can have social distancing.

I never was a fan of Friz Golf. I just need the weather to start cooperating. On the bright side, I don't have a flooded basement like our friends do right now.

- Shane

Golf this afternoon and a pool tournament tonight.  

Hoping to go shooting with a buddy tomorrow or Sunday...if he can break free.  He’s the president of a very large, multi-national restaurant chain, and not having a lot of fun these days as he’s being forced to lay off over 30,000 employees, with more coming.   Hmmm, Maybe it’s not a good idea to put a gun in his hand these days!  :-D

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

1 hour ago, iacas said:

I cleaned my son's room, who moved out 4 years ago. I found a $25 gift card to a local restaurant!!!! He said to have lunch on him.:dance:

Scott

Titleist, Edel, Scotty Cameron Putter, Snell - AimPoint - Evolvr - MirrorVision

My Swing Thread

boogielicious - Adjective describing the perfect surf wave

Note: This thread is 1502 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!