53 posts / 5026 viewsLast Reply

The 4-Video Lowest Score Wins Video Set is Now Available!

lsw_videoset_title.jpg?resize=1080,750&s

Get it here: https://lowestscorewins.com/video-set or here: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/lowestscorewins

Here's a brief trailer:

The four-video set contains about 2½ hours of never-before-seen video. We walk through the concepts in LSW, and each video contains some unique bits you will not find in the book.

Video 1: Separation Value® - Practicing the Skills That Matter Using Drills and Games

In this video, Dave and Erik take a in-depth look at Separation Value and define it in the simplest way possible. They help you understand which skills matter most and why… and then show you drills and games to work on every important skill in golf.

Video 2: Technique - How to Perfect the Skills That Matter Most 

In this video Erik and Dave discuss the how-to aspect of the technique involved in perfecting the skills that matter most. This video is full of executable ideas to help you get better in your very next practice session!

Video 3: Building Your GamePlan - Using Shot Zones to Create Decision Maps

In this video the guys get out on the course with you and use interactive maps, flyovers and detailed analytics to illustrate exactly how you can build your own Decision Maps and create GamePlans around them. The information in this video will have you playing better and shooting lower scores tomorrow.

Video 4: Speed Kills - Increasing Your Clubhead Speed Is Easy

In this video Dave and Erik show you eight great drills and methods to increase your clubhead speed overnight. Easy to understand and execute this is the video to watch to start hitting the driver longer immediately.

These videos are available as a set for $89. This is introductory pricing, and will likely rise to $99 or $109 after April, so if you can, get them now.

And, because you're a member here at TST, I've actually got a coupon code for you that will make the cost either $59 in the U.S. or 33% off outside of the U.S. Those codes are: THESANDTRAP30 (in the U.S.) or BOOKLSW30 (outside the U.S.). If you'd like direct links, they are:

Within the U.S.: https://vimeo.com/r/2AwR/anFkc0Vac2

Outside the U.S.: https://vimeo.com/r/2AEK/M2RhajNpU2

These codes are good through the end of April, 2020 only!

Either of these codes makes the cost of the FOUR-video set only $59, and you'll have instant streaming and/or download access! This is not a rental; you will OWN the videos for your viewing today and a year from today, or longer (however long you keep them around!).

If you've bought the video set, please feel free to comment here in this topic about it. We'd love to hear from you.

Update (May 3, 2020): The $30 pricing for TST members has been extended through Tuesday, May 5, but this is your last chance to save $30.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

3 minutes ago, coachjimsc said:

Already watched all four.

What took so long for the movie to come out after the book. 😁

Long story.

Also, this might be one time the movie(s) are better than the book?

Maybe. 🙂

Just bought it! Perfect time for it. Thanks Erik!

I’ve watched the first video. Excellent so far. It’s good to see the drills on video. I will pull out my bookmarked copy and follow along.

16 minutes ago, boogielicious said:

I’ve watched the first video. Excellent so far. It’s good to see the drills on video. I will pull out my bookmarked copy and follow along.

Nerd. 😄

I haven’t gotten the chance to watch them yet, but I downloaded them on my computer and on my phone so I can watch them anywhere!

1 hour ago, iacas said:

No, thank YOU!

Let me (us) know what you think!

Well the TST discount was quite generous. I’ll be sure to post my thoughts after I watch it.

Hey Erik when is the coupon code good until? I want to get these, but my golf budget is getting a little thin after purchasing a 3-wood, net and mat all in the past 2 weeks. 😬

11 minutes ago, NM Golf said:

Hey Erik when is the coupon code good until? I want to get these, but my golf budget is getting a little thin after purchasing a 3-wood, net and mat all in the past 2 weeks. 😬

Right now they're set as valid through the end of April.

48 minutes ago, iacas said:

Right now they're set as valid through the end of April.

Perfect! Thanks 😀

33 minutes ago, JonWilliams said:

Loved the book, so I've just downloaded the video set now. When are the bloopers/out-takes coming? 😉

Funny story, kinda… we had the scripts set for the studio portions, and go in, and the first segment is something like five minutes straight of Dave and I talking. We don't want to be distracting, we want to enunciate, we want to read everything correctly without looking like we're reading, etc.

So we're nervous.

The guy says "go" and we're off, recording, and doing our five minutes.

We finish, and think we did well. No distracting movements, no stumbles on words, no sneezes, etc.

The guy says "uhhhh, let's do that again." We're disappointed and we ask "Why, what did we mess up?" He says "Nothing. It was too perfect. It felt awkward how perfect it was. You guys have to loosen up and act more naturally, who cares if you stumble on a word or two, or if you scratch your shoulder once, or something. It makes it more authentic. You guys didn't do a single distracting thing or mess up once. It was unsettling." 🙂

So, we intentionally didn't "care" as much from there on, if we slouched a little, or scratched the side of our nose, or adjusted my glasses, or whatever.