IGNORED

2020 PGA Championship

iacas
Note: This thread is 1351 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

The pace is so slow. Ugh. 

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What is it with all these announcer’s curses?? First they say Gary Woodland’s the only player in the field to not make a bogey yet, only for him to make one on the next hole, then they say jokingly, “Let’s see if we can curse someone else.”, then Finau duffs a chip and makes bogey. Well, maybe not the second one as much as the first.

WITB:
Woods: Cleveland Launcher (Driver, 17 degree, 22 degree)
Irons: Titleist T200 (4-PW)
Wedges: Callaway Jaws (50/54/60)
Putter: Odyssey White Hot

If there are no spectators, why are there still so many tents? And I see some stands around the greens?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Is Haotong thing hanging around in case of a playoff?

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Hey, I actually saw graffiti on a live golf broadcast and it wasn’t some art exhibit. 

Is this major one where the course is closest to an actual city? You can hear a lot of city noises. 

Steve

Is it me? The announcers keep cutting each other off. I get Strange is working remotely though. 

Steve

14 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

Hey, I actually saw graffiti on a live golf broadcast and it wasn’t some art exhibit. 

Is this major one where the course is closest to an actual city? You can hear a lot of city noises. 

That depends on your opinion of how you'd categorize San Francisco. 

But by contrast, the L.A. Open at Riviera is held way away from the city of Los Angeles.  

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

46 minutes ago, nevets88 said:

There is no crowd noise/murmur to drown out the city noises.  See city, hear city.

On the short par-4, it looked like they had a crowd.  A small crowd, like a dozen people, but there were people.

Tiger birdies #16.  If he birdies his next 38 consecutive, he has a good chance to win this thing. 

• Like 1

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

I was pumped to watch Charl Schwartzel make his 20ft putt on his last hole to make the cut.

Was rooting for him on that one. I’d like to see him make some sort of comeback to relevance 

AgEXQVVsNzBwZ2MyUUh5M1kycVJsS0k4U3cAMA

McIlroy amassed much goodwill among golf fans during the 2020 PGA Championship when he requested a...

Sure I could be wrong....but I doubt Patrick Reed, BD or Matt Kuchar would’ve handled this the same way.....

• Like 1

:ping: G25 Driver Stiff :ping: G20 3W, 5W :ping: S55 4-W (aerotech steel fiber 110g shafts) :ping: Tour Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* :nike: Method Putter Floating clubs: :edel: 54* trapper wedge

1 hour ago, Vinsk said:

McIlroy amassed much goodwill among golf fans during the 2020 PGA Championship when he requested a...

Sure I could be wrong....but I doubt Patrick Reed, BD or Matt Kuchar would’ve handled this the same way.....

Top lad.

• Upvote 1

Colin P.

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F0806%2Fr728142_1

Cameron Tringale has been disqualified from the PGA Championship after signing an incorrect scorecard following his second round on Friday.

😣 

Craig
What's in the :ogio: Silencer bag (on the :clicgear: cart)
Driver: :callaway: Razr Fit 10.5°  
5 Wood: :tmade: Burner  
Hybrid: :cobra: Baffler DWS 20°
Irons: :ping: G400 
Wedge: :ping: Glide 2.0 54° ES grind 
Putter: :heavyputter:  midweight CX2
:aimpoint:,  :bushnell: Tour V4

Steve

Nope, never heard of that before, maybe there's something written about it in some book somewhere? Starts with L....

Steve

2 hours ago, Vinsk said:

1 hour ago, colin007 said:

Top lad.

Now there's a role model. Respect and love.

• Like 1

Vishal S.

Note: This thread is 1351 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!