If I Owned the Redskins...

Piz

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How about the DC Currents?  That way it would apply to anyone who was playing for them at the time.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

My wife suggested "The DC Comics".

She said the cheerleaders could dress as Wonder Woman you could have your choice of Batman, Superman, or other logos on the helmets. Or maybe home unis are Batman colors, away unis are Superman etc...

4 minutes ago, ChetlovesMer said:

She said the cheerleaders could dress as Wonder Woman you could have your choice of Batman, Superman, or other logos on the helmets. Or maybe home unis are Batman colors, away unis are Superman etc...

And at halftime there could be an open mic for the offense to tell jokes...

9 hours ago, ChetlovesMer said:

Way to really make me miss the late L.A. Avengers football team.  There's someone who could have done a great job with tie-in marketing if they had survived to 2014 or so.

3 hours ago, Missouri Swede said:

Ha Ha! They are lame anyway, so this just adds to the lameness. 

On 7/19/2020 at 9:58 PM, Double Mocha Man said:

Regarding the new DC team name:   First thing, they need to get the word Washington out of their name, or at least pair it with DC.  The real Washington is out west.

Hey now, I think the "real Washington" is the one that came 60 years earlier, where George Washington lived and worked, and that sits just up the river from Mt. Vernon!  😉😋

5 minutes ago, dsc123 said:

Hey now, I think the "real Washington" is the one that came 60 years earlier, where George Washington lived and worked, and that sits just up the river from Mt. Vernon!  😉😋

That's funny.  There's a Mt. Vernon 20 miles from where I live.  You must be an East Coaster.  Have you seen that map of the U.S. from an East Coaster's perspective?

1 minute ago, Double Mocha Man said:

That's funny.  There's a Mt. Vernon 20 miles from where I live.  You must be an East Coaster.  Have you seen that map of the U.S. from an East Coaster's perspective?

There isn’t even a mountain at Washington’s Mt Vernon. It’s next to the Potomac. Must be a Virginia thing.

3 minutes ago, Double Mocha Man said:

Please share.   Being from the upper mid-west, my perception of the east is that the country is non-existent west of the Mississippi River

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.