IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

More 80s. Jessie's Girl

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 2 weeks later...

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Steve

Steve

Steve

Steve

Songs with the name Ophelia

Steve

I haven't posted a song here in a while.

Widowspeak - Gun Shy

Big Thief - Shark Smile

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

• 2 weeks later...

The Ettes - Eat the Sky

Steve

Inside Lookin Out - Grand Funk Railroad - Learning to play this on the bass, tough song when you're out of practice for a few years.

Closer to Home - Grand Funk Railroad

-Jerry

Driver: Titleist 913 D3 (9.5 degree) – Aldila RIP 60-2.9-Stiff; Callaway Mini-Driver Kura Kage 60g shaft - 12 degree Hybrids: Callway X2 Hot Pro - 16 degree & 23 degree – Pro-Shaft; Callway X2 Hot – 5H & 6H Irons: Titleist 714 AP2 7 thru AW with S300 Dynamic Gold Wedges: Titleist Vokey GW (54 degree), Callaway MackDaddy PM Grind SW (58 degree) Putter: Ping Cadence TR Ketsch Heavy Balls: Titleist Pro V1x & Snell MyTourBall

"Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots but you have to play the ball where it lies."- Bobby Jones

Almost done with Twin Peaks, so many great songs played in the show.

Steve

Bill

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” - Confucius

My Swing Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Eddie Vedder pulls a Joshua Bell

Steve

Not what you want from your golf shot. Chunky!

Steve

Steve

At 3:10, however, I'm scratching my head. On his lucky winning streak, he says he won "3 free passes for me and two of my buddies to play a round of golf"

No foursome?!  The winners of a contest have to hope the starter that day doesn't make them play with a guy who ruins their day! :-P

My Swing

Driver: :ping: G30, Irons: :tmade: Burner 2.0, Putter: :cleveland:, Balls: :snell: