IGNORED

What Are You Listening To?

Ceej

wasn't she the girl from the chearleading movies; don't ask how I know, i have sisters. and btw, who do you think doesn't have rat like features? just curious

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

Originally Posted by Domenic

wasn't she the girl from the chearleading movies; don't ask how I know, i have sisters. and btw, who do you think doesn't have rat like features? just curious

Scarlet Johanson for one...

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Originally Posted by jamo

We're doing podcasts now? I'm currently wallowing in Super Bowl regret with The B.S. Report and looking forward to basketball with The Basketball Jones.

Podcasts? Okay, I'm game. Here's some of what I've downloaded this week:

Comedy Bang Bang: Grammy Spectatular (with "Weird Al" Yankovic, Todd Glass, and not really Liza Minnelli)

The Smartest Man in the World: Papers (Greg Proops; do not click if expecting "Whose Line" zaniness)

Thrilling Adventure Hour: Sparks Nevada, Marshal of Mars, "Do the Fight Thing" (a comedic homage to old-time radio serials)

99% Invisible: US Postal Service Stamps (a narrative series on architecture and design)

I won't bore anybody with the other various news and political podcasts or public radio shows I subscribe to (since last week's This American Life episode was a repeat from 15 years ago, and I cannot recommend it).

• Upvote 1

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I love podcasts. Makes errands and chores (and visiting relatives) more bearable too. Some I listen to (no political):

Movies : filmspotting, Slate.com Spoiler Specials, Cultural Gabfest

Tech :

Revision3: Techno Buffalo, Soldier Knows Best, Hak5

Twit.tv: This Week in Tech, Tech News Today

5by5.tv: The Talk Show, Build & Analyze

Sports :

Slate.com: Hang up and listen

I used to listen to this podcast called The Sandtrap . What happened to it? Maybe 5SK should do a vidcast?

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Scarlet Johanson for one...

I just google'd her...damn when your right, your right. but back on topic: Matt Nathanson, Kevin Devine, and I'm actually working on podcasting becasue of this guy who came to my school, his sites jimharold.com, and he's made loads of money off sponsorships, and even written a book. now the only thing I need is an idea. I guess I'll just talk about the things I love, golf, cartoons, drums, girls, but who the heck wants to listen to a 13 year old ramble on about his suckish life. the following is an example of what my podcast will be like

"It's better to burn out than to fade away." -Kurt Cobain

• 3 weeks later...

Leonard Cohen -- Old Ideas

Leonard-Cohen-Old-Ideas-Cover.jpg

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

BassDrive radio on iTunes radio in the Electronica section.

The only podcast I'm following is Alan Watts. Modern eastern philospher. Buddhism, Hindu, Taoism, Zen, etc... Really soothing to listen to, especially when trying to stay in a relaxed state...

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 3 weeks later...

The Waterboys -- Red Army Blues.

Stretch.

"In the process of trial and error, our failed attempts are meant to destroy arrogance and provoke humility." -- Master Jin Kwon

• 2 weeks later...
I love this band so much... Go Canada! [VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsKBIBJj-4M[/VIDEO]
  • Upvote 1

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Perry Farrell is English now? I guess he does rock a cravat pretty hard.

perry-farrell-the-late-show-with-david_3574176.jpg

Stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

Aja - Steely Dan. Steve Gadd on drums is impeccable.

Speaking of Perry Farrell, saw JA a few months back and they were bomb. David Navaro kicked some serious a$$.

dak4n6